DC Universe Animated Movies

Column_sl

shitlord
Why does it have to be one or the other? Batman TAS, JLA, and YJ all awesome shows, and I glad I got to watch them.

Darkwing Duck is furry trash tho, and can remain in the Toiler.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This really makes me think Conroy and Hamil are voicing The Killing Joke animated movie. Both have stated they would come out of retirement for this
"I finally caught my favorite villain! Bats nabs Joker."
markhamillkevinconroy-165418.jpg

Homsar

Hmm last I heard was they hadnt sign anything, they both said they would do it if asked

Column_sl

shitlord
Pretty amped for the new Teen Titans film with Trigon.

Seems like the same people that did Young Justice

Also fuck DC for putting Damian in everything kill that little shit for good, and keep him dead.

rrr_img_123581.jpg

Homsar

Anyone watch Bad blood yet ? probably going to watch it later tonight if I get time

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty amped for the new Teen Titans film with Trigon.

Seems like the same people that did Young Justice

Also fuck DC for putting Damian in everything kill that little shit for good, and keep him dead.

rrr_img_123581.jpg
Nope Damian is great. He is a better in every way Jason Todd.

Column_sl

shitlord
Nope Damian is great. He is a better in every way Jason Todd.
That's like comparing what shit pile smells the most...

I would love for Damian be subjected to a reader's vote tho, that bitch would die quicker then Janet Legh in psycho.

Anyway, DC hinting at another Green Lantern Corps movie today.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Starfire just doesn't look right to me.
I'm not fond of that art style at all, but yeah she looks way too normal (except for her giant thighs). I mean, at least her titties aren't quite as big as her head this time, but the lack of curly hair by itself really throws me off, let alone the rest of her.

Caliane

50's pinup updo. Straight hair.
amazon stature. (was always tall. but not thick/muscular)
boob window.

it is a weird look. she is usually more voluptuous, less thick.

Heights are "wrong" too.
Kori is 6'4"
Dick is only 5"10"

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damian is my favorite Robin. The rest of the Robins are all a bit too same-y for my taste. At least with Damian, you know there's never going to be a dull moment.

radditsu

Damian is my favorite Robin. The rest of the Robins are all a bit too same-y for my taste. At least with Damian, you know there's never going to be a dull moment.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Tim Drake is the best by all measures besides being the first(costume, brains, beating the entire league of assasins). Damian just gives it a new, much deeper dynamic. The sad thing is since comics are comics, we will never see that endpoint where Batman "saves" Damian by making him a positive part of society..in something other than punching dudes. Just an endless cycle of deaths and reboots. Nobody can have a happy ending, which kinda sucks with comics.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Tim Drake is the best by all measures besides being the first(costume, brains, beating the entire league of assasins). Damian just gives it a new, much deeper dynamic. The sad thing is since comics are comics, we will never see that endpoint where Batman "saves" Damian by making him a positive part of society..in something other than punching dudes. Just an endless cycle of deaths and reboots. Nobody can have a happy ending, which kinda sucks with comics.
Grayson is my favourite hands down, I think it has to do with the fact he has outgrown the role and grown into his own. I enjoy Damien in the stories and think he is exactly what batman deserves, A hyper aggressive hard to control version of himself...

Column_sl

shitlord
Grayson was terrible until much later after all that emo shit was over.

I like his current character, and loved his ascension to Batman, but those early years were shitty.

Tim Drake will always be my favorite Robin. He was the one that deduced Bruce Wayne was Batman, and just wants to be the world's greatest detective. None of the baggage of the previous Robins.

radditsu

Grayson is my favourite hands down, I think it has to do with the fact he has outgrown the role and grown into his own. I enjoy Damien in the stories and think he is exactly what batman deserves, A hyper aggressive hard to control version of himself...
Yeah Dick Grayson is 100% better once he "grows up" and becomes Nightwing/Batman/"Grayson" ...aka everything since the first Crisis. He is so malleable since he was such a blank slate for most of his early stuff. He "grows up".