DC Universe Animated Movies

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good god what happened to talented illustrators/animators? Poor kids nowadays have to watch such shit ....and its from huge franchises.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It will be aimed at a younger audience I am assuming since that was why they cancelled Young Justice despite it being one of their highest rated shows.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Non of these movies look good lately, better not fuck up the killing joke. I did laugh that Bat woman fucks everything up in this

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Edit: I meant to quote, "Young Justice is still the best superhero cartoon show."

Bold bold statement

The first few episodes didn't grab me. I'll give it another go.

Rhedd

Molten Core Raider
I would agree about Young Justice. First couple episodes are meh, but it really starts to develop into a great series with lots of arcs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Edit: I meant to quote, "Young Justice is still the best superhero cartoon show."

Bold bold statement

The first few episodes didn't grab me. I'll give it another go.
Non believers will be purged by the cleansing embrace of fire.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How do you claim young justice was the best superhero show when it had 1 good season?
batmananimated.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do you claim young justice was the best superhero show when it had 1 good season?
batmananimated.jpg
This was my initial thought. I am willing to give it another go, but usually the best ever doesn't start out slow, it starts out good and stays there (with spikes of even better)

Arakkis

N00b
This was my initial thought. I am willing to give it another go, but usually the best ever doesn't start out slow, it starts out good and stays there (with spikes of even better)
Yeah it's an anomaly. The first couple episodes are meh, but it starts to get more and more interesting as character arcs develop and start going from happy kid superheroes to jaded vets that will do whatever it takes to win.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
So you are going to bring up the first few slow, but not terrible episodes as evidence of it being "not the best" yet forget the real lows of BTAS, such as "I've got batman in my basement". Different shows, I give the nod to continous storylines, over the episode of the week of BTAS. BTAS had higher highs but lower lows as well. Still a masterpiece though.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Spartacus season one.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
@j00t funny you said that because despite everybody here saying otherwise my disbelief in Spartacus's turning around has been too high to give it a second chance.
I can stomach cartoons, especially superheroes, easier which is really the only reason I'm giving Young Justice a second go.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The first episode is pretty bad. Every episode is leaps and bounds better than the previous episode. Episode 4 I think? Or 5? That's when the season becomes epic