DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Well this just proves that they are batshit insane incompetent too...This movie sucked and Snyder sucks. No matter how many extra minutes of garbage you add its still all just fucking garbage.
You poor, bitter bastard.
There was 3.5 hours of footage that wasn't touched when Joss took over.
3.5 hours. That's a movie all by itself. Maybe it will be more hot garbage.
Really though, anything released will be better than whatever that mess was that Joss shat out.
Im rather optimistic. We haven't seen final form Darkseid. Just Young Darkseid.
I'm stoked to watch Flash get owned by an Omega Beam.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Really though, anything released will be better than whatever that mess was that Joss shat out.

100000% agree!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
HBO Max currently is 1080p max no HDR, they have said they plan to release 4K and HDR (UHD) at some point in the future but no info beyond that. They plan on upgrading to 4K, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and Dolby ATMOS like Disney+, Netflix, Amazon, etc have.

This movie is basically an HBO Max play, they know they will get some number of people to sub to HBO Max the day it goes up. Whether its enough to pay for the cost of making it or not, i doubt anyone knows. Big bet, could be big payoffs or a waste of money. On the easy side they will know immediately on release night if it was a good idea or not, nice thing about streaming services you know right away how many new subs you got which is ultimately the only profit driver for streamers.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Dummy.jpg

Yes, I mean Snyder and the DCU have such a proven track record...Wonder Woman was pretty much their biggest "hit" and it was a mediocre movie at best and was only praised so much because it was woke (woman star with a woman director omg its the greatest thing evah!!1!).
The best movie they have done is Shazam which I admit was pretty good film, other than that its shit upon shit. Superman snapping necks, fatman just machine gunning people down, Wonder woman whos main star is such a shitty actress EVERYONE else in the movie had to learn her accent because she couldnt do anything else. I mean its just a steaming pile of shit from top to bottom and it pisses me off cause I love a lot of the DC character...Batman, Flash, Green Arrow and others.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
View attachment 302360
Yes, I mean Snyder and the DCU have such a proven track record...Wonder Woman was pretty much their biggest "hit" and it was a mediocre movie at best and was only praised so much because it was woke (woman star with a woman director omg its the greatest thing evah!!1!).
The best movie they have done is Shazam which I admit was pretty good film, other than that its shit upon shit. Superman snapping necks, fatman just machine gunning people down, Wonder woman whos main star is such a shitty actress EVERYONE else in the movie had to learn her accent because she couldnt do anything else. I mean its just a steaming pile of shit from top to bottom and it pisses me off cause I love a lot of the DC character...Batman, Flash, Green Arrow and others.
lol umadbro?
I'm with ya on the character representation. Not at all what I wanted to see on the big screen, especially growing up watching JLA, JLU, etc.
But I'm okay with it too.
This parallel universe is fine. I mean, we have 11 different realities presented to us through Earth 1 to Earth whatever. I'd like to see another 6 or 20 different characters on the big screen, but Snyder isn't doing that for obvious reasons. Technically his universe and the main DC branch forked. This coming cut of his is the end (probably) of this.
Let's see where it goes from here though.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The outrage by a few over The Snyder Cut is fascinating. I promise you no one is going to make you watch it, or make you read a thread about it. Why the anger? Sometimes it’s like people on the internet just need to be upset about something.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I hope the Snyder cut is as bad, or worse, than the original release because I noped the fuck out after BvS and only watched Wonder Woman because people said it was good... it wasn't, it just wasn't bad.

That being said I am against alternate versions, different cuts, Special Edition, or adding new effects to old stuff like Star Trek and Star Trek TNG but I ain't gonna argue about it. In fact, that is all I have to say about it; "I don't like it."

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The outrage by a few over The Snyder Cut is fascinating. I promise you no one is going to make you watch it, or make you read a thread about it. Why the anger? Sometimes it’s like people on the internet just need to be upset about something.
This was it for me.
giphy.gif

Sevens

Log Wizard
Im honestly not mad, I dont have HBO and even if I did I wouldnt bother to watch the movie so its no skin off my back
I am just bewildered how someone so awful as Zack Snyder keeps getting work, I mean his movies have just been horrid..The only thing he made that was even worth watching was 300. Hell even Micheal Bay has a better track record than that, hes got a couple of movies that are at least watchable.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

Xerge

<Donor>
Bewildered someone experienced at doing something repeatedly gets jobs.

Read that a couple times.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
This isn't even mentioning the Nolan Batman Trilogy that has no connection to anything. They are utterly fucking hopeless.
BvS had an older Batman, would have been so easy to say it was the Nolan Batman.

Easy win to get 3 well regarded movies into your universe.

Maybe cast an even older actor who has to rely on his super planning ahead and Robins.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Bewildered someone experienced at doing something repeatedly gets jobs.

Read that a couple times.
Bewildered someone who keeps making crap movies keeps getting a job, there are many many way better directors than this turd.

• 2Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Im honestly not mad, I dont have HBO and even if I did I wouldnt bother to watch the movie so its no skin off my back
I am just bewildered how someone so awful as Zack Snyder keeps getting work, I mean his movies have just been horrid..The only thing he made that was even worth watching was 300. Hell even Micheal Bay has a better track record than that, hes got a couple of movies that are at least watchable.
It's simple diversity. Hollywood has to throw some work to a couple of non-pedos to keep up appearences.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Season 2 of Titans and Young Justice: Outsiders (its second season) debut on Nov. 1, with Season 1 of Stargirl debuting Dec. 1.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DC announced a Green Lantern show a week ago. Hopefully thats good and doesnt get CW'd.