DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No Hal Jordan or John Stewart though. It's gonna be Guy Gardner, Alan Scott, and that new female Lantern.
Gotta save the big guns for the movies! Jessica Cruz was a cool character when she had the possessed ring. She became forgettable once they made her a normal lantern.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Gotta save the big guns for the movies! Jessica Cruz was a cool character when she had the possessed ring. She became forgettable once they made her a normal lantern.
I'm not mad. Guy Gardner is my favorite Lantern. So him getting more screentime is a-ok with me. However, I don't know if they'll get the character right.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They won't use Jessica Cruz, it means that Ethan Van Sciver gets a huge royalty check and he's already out earning every other DC artist as the leader of Comicsgate.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They won't use Jessica Cruz, it means that Ethan Van Sciver gets a huge royalty check and he's already out earning every other DC artist as the leader of Comicsgate.
I mean she has already been announced for the show. So I guess that dude gets more money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Agreed 100% -- the fact that we're getting more DC material in 2021 so soon is also a blessing. Shit is stale as fuck atm

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Wasnt this suppose to come out last month? If he really wants to blow my dick away he will have Hal Jordan show up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not mad. Guy Gardner is my favorite Lantern. So him getting more screentime is a-ok with me. However, I don't know if they'll get the character right.
As much as I like Gardner my favorite lantern is the best lantern

anMdeR0_460s.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

The main man deserves his own movie, if anyone at DC liked money they would see how successful Deadpool was and make a hard R rated Lobo movie.
They should just do it on Max like with Doom Patrol. That show is amazing and doesnt get enough hype.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i like rocky, not the people he beat up.

I know I’m beating a dead horse, but he didn’t find Creed’s son ;) But man, Rocky is back, he’s wonderful in the movie, it’s legit Rocky. It’s got all the heart of the first couple of movies. Just older Rocky and a different star. My goal in life is to convince you to watch this!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know I’m beating a dead horse, but he didn’t find Creed’s son ;) But man, Rocky is back, he’s wonderful in the movie, it’s legit Rocky. It’s got all the heart of the first couple of movies. Just older Rocky and a different star. My goal in life is to convince you to watch this!
Yeah but you have to deal with Michael B. Jordan.