DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Creed 1 and Creed 2, you pseudo-Rocky lover :) Just give it a damn chance!!!
i like rocky, not the people he beat up.
I know I’m beating a dead horse, but he didn’t find Creed’s son ;) But man, Rocky is back, he’s wonderful in the movie, it’s legit Rocky. It’s got all the heart of the first couple of movies. Just older Rocky and a different star. My goal in life is to convince you to watch this!
its on my watch list, but its after i watch SW:Ep9! which could be never!
:)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
20201117_193115.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

inc gender fluids

1607198789997.png

Vasko’s credits include “Queen of the Air,” the story of trapeze artist Lillian Leitzel starring Margot Robbie, and the adaptation of Gin Phillips’ novel “Fierce Kingdom.” She also worked on an adaptation of Boom! comic “Lumberjanes” and set up an untitled fairy tale project at Disney Plus, with Olivia Cooke and LaKeith Stanfield attached to star.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
inc gender fluids

View attachment 321683
Vasko’s credits include “Queen of the Air,” the story of trapeze artist Lillian Leitzel starring Margot Robbie, and the adaptation of Gin Phillips’ novel “Fierce Kingdom.” She also worked on an adaptation of Boom! comic “Lumberjanes” and set up an untitled fairy tale project at Disney Plus, with Olivia Cooke and LaKeith Stanfield attached to star.
Plastic Man with a female lead? So Eliot Page will be cast as Plastic "Man"?

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
inc gender fluids

View attachment 321683
The only reason this should be made is to be a comedy more than an action film. It's also literally Plastic Man. So is it going to be called Plastic She/Her?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This bitch going to stretch her cunt to allow for 10 black cocks, isnt she?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Rather than appropriating established characters and making them female, or black, or trans, or whatever, why don't they just create new characters. It enriches the universe by creating more interesting heroes and it doesn't leave whichever audience the suits are trying to cream feeling like they've piggy-backed on a white, male character to get a sense of inclusion because ultimately that has to feel lazy and unsatisfying to them.

I mean, right now, I have zero interest in any DC movie beyond the animated ones simply because they've been so awful and are showing no signs of changing. How many different fucking Batman movies do we need?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Rather than appropriating established characters and making them female, or black, or trans, or whatever, why don't they just create new characters. It enriches the universe by creating more interesting heroes and it doesn't leave whichever audience the suits are trying to cream feeling like they've piggy-backed on a white, male character to get a sense of inclusion because ultimately that has to feel lazy and unsatisfying to them.

I mean, right now, I have zero interest in any DC movie beyond the animated ones simply because they've been so awful and are showing no signs of changing. How many different fucking Batman movies do we need?
It worked really well in Spiderverse. Then again, they didn't beat us to death with his color. I don't think it was even mentioned.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DC really needs to just stick to what worked for them for awhile. Go back to just Batman and Superman. Stop trying to force an expanded universe because its not working at all. They arent releasing anything good and are failing hard at trying to be Marvel.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It worked in spiderverse specifically because of the multiverse storyline.

Race and gender swapping established heroes is fine in multiverse / what-if storylines. Whats fucking retarded is when they try to pretend Batman was always black, Wonder Woman was always a latinx transwoman, or The Flash was always a fat emo nonbinary persyn.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I'm going to assume because those of us that actually READ comics are already established with our characters we love. And we are the base/majority of their audience and have no real interest in new characters? The next generation of comic heads outside of the movies don't read the comics where these new characters would be introduced? Just spit balling here...

Also outside of Spawn (Prior to the Black Panther movie)...is there a black super hero on par with popularity of Superman, Batman, etc? This their way to introduce this in the DC universe? Yes Spawn is Image I know...

As a black dude this "Black Batman" news made me cringe. I'm all for super heroes that I clearly identify with but just leave the clearly iconic ones alone or make it organic. Not just to fit society's screaming of wokeness the last couple years. Batman's next ward is a black kid he adopted. He's Robin for a generation of comic users. Bruce Wayne dies, next Batman is a now a black dude. Problem solved.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
They're cooking something up with the Flash's movie imo. This scene was requested by top DC dogs. Ezra's moment was also shot in movie-res from the looks of it whenever you watch the whole scene. DC issue right now is timing, the potential is here but Marvel got out the door first. DCEU just needs some more world development, where's the DCEU Green Arrow? CW show is done. 2-3 movies that can indirectly stich the DCEU together is what i'd like to see.

crisis-on-infinite-earths-700x293.jpg