DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

I think some of those google calculations of celeb wealth is way off. The lady who just died recently from gilligans island was reportedly worth 20 million dollars. I dont think you can accrue that much in royalties from a small role like that, can you?
i heard someone place say she has earned over $5mil, but apparently she had been having financial problems after 2008 and even had a gofundme to help pay for medical and tax bills or something. she could have easily just bought an ok house or 2 back when she was big and that could have been most of her earnings.

anyway think Johnny made over $300m from Pirates alone. don't know the details supposedly he lost like $500m due to fuckery from his manager and owed $40m to $100m in taxes and stuff a few years ago.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i heard someone place say she has earned over $5mil, but apparently she had been having financial problems after 2008 and even had a gofundme to help pay for medical and tax bills or something. she could have easily just bought an ok house or 2 back when she was big and that could have been most of her earnings.

anyway think Johnny made over $300m from Pirates alone. don't know the details supposedly he lost like $500m due to fuckery from his manager and owed $40m to $100m in taxes and stuff a few years ago.
thats a lot of fuckery.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
it could have been worse i guess. she got 7 million of his wealth? is that half? dude was only worth 14 mil after a career of hit films? i mean he's still set for life, but he is pretty shit with his money.
Depp was famous for pissing his money away. Bought an island, 10k a bottle wines and shit. Totally blew through his cash and them blamed everyone around him for being broke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

tenor (5).gif

WhoppingNaturalGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
it could have been worse i guess. she got 7 million of his wealth? is that half? dude was only worth 14 mil after a career of hit films? i mean he's still set for life, but he is pretty shit with his money.

Usually it's not half your total money but half what was made during the time they were married.

Think they were only married for a year or so.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why the fuck is she even entitled to any of his wealth? Wanna talk woke? You get fucking nothing. Equality you fucking cunt.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But being rich means you can afford a lawyer who immediate tells you to pre-nup.
yes, but that would require intelligence to know you are a dumbfuck that needs to hire somebody to help you straighten your shit out. these rich celebs all have lackeys constantly kissing their asses. so nothing they do is stupid, its all fucking amazing and breathtaking.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
didn't see this posted, from last week
tldr
Flash with introduce the multiverse with Keaton and Affleck both as batman
Batfleck, Gadot - Earth 1
Pattinson - Earth 2

starting in 2022,
up to 4 big theater movies per year,
1-2 smaller riskier movies going to hbo max per year, could be batgirl and static shock
series that connected to the movies on max, like GCPD that leads into Pattinson's Batman

its amazing how they continue to make up new ways to drive this entire set of IPs into the dumpster

the last thing people want is multiple versions of same character being played by multiple actors in order to somehow retcon the multiple failed attempts of WB launching these IPs into a shared universe

instead of making a shared universe out of all your failures, why not just sit the fuck down, plot this shit out for the next 10 movies across multiple characters, hire talented people and do it right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
its amazing how they continue to make up new ways to drive this entire set of IPs into the dumpster

the last thing people want is multiple versions of same character being played by multiple actors in order to somehow retcon the multiple failed attempts of WB launching these IPs into a shared universe

instead of making a shared universe out of all your failures, why not just sit the fuck down, plot this shit out for the next 10 movies across multiple characters, hire talented people and do it right?
I blame film schools.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Honestly it doesn’t matter. They are going to have us on lock down, theaters are all going to continue to close, and we won’t be able to afford internet anyway.