DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The big thing about Miles was he was just a normal kid. He's basically what Peter would have been without the genius level intellect.
He's missing the dork intellect, which is generally in his favor. They mature in different ways. I still think 15 year old super heroes is dumb in the general sense.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently they are going to have two Batmans. The version with sparkly vampire boy and Michael Keaton Batman replacing Affleck. With Keaton they are going to have him backup the new Batwoman. Basically it'll be Batwoman Beyond. Lol. DC has so many characters that I laugh at how inept they are with their universe and characters.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Paulson is Year One Batman
Affleck is "current" Batman
Keaton is Old Man Batman or more likely Thomas Wayne Batman

They're all supposed to be in the same movie -- likely an Infinite Crisis resulting from Flash, you know, fucking with the timeline.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Paulson is Year One Batman
Affleck is "current" Batman
Keaton is Old Man Batman or more likely Thomas Wayne Batman

They're all supposed to be in the same movie -- likely an Infinite Crisis resulting from Flash, you know, fucking with the timeline.
Keaton is playing his Batman apparently.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How do they continue to get it so fucking wrong for the live action stuff and nail it for the animated movies?

Batman Ninja excluded obvs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm sure it's covered here someplace many ages ago, but what happened with Batflack and DC? He and Jeremy Irons were legit the best parts of BvS and Justice League.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm sure it's covered here someplace many ages ago, but what happened with Batflack and DC? He and Jeremy Irons were legit the best parts of BvS and Justice League.
didnt Batfleck get become a massive drunk, going around pawing women and was about to get metooed, but he quit and went into rehab instead?

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
His last rehab stint was back in 2018. This is from October, he's definitely looking old, but apparently in shape -- though looking pretty thin.

Goatface

didn't see this posted, from last week
tldr
Flash with introduce the multiverse with Keaton and Affleck both as batman
Batfleck, Gadot - Earth 1
Pattinson - Earth 2

starting in 2022,
up to 4 big theater movies per year,
1-2 smaller riskier movies going to hbo max per year, could be batgirl and static shock
series that connected to the movies on max, like GCPD that leads into Pattinson's Batman

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
didn't see this posted, from last week
tldr
Flash with introduce the multiverse with Keaton and Affleck both as batman
Batfleck, Gadot - Earth 1
Pattinson - Earth 2

starting in 2022,
up to 4 big theater movies per year,
1-2 smaller riskier movies going to hbo max per year, could be batgirl and static shock
series that connected to the movies on max, like GCPD that leads into Pattinson's Batman
They are pretty desperate to catch up to Marvel. I read somewhere that there is a new Marvel show episode or movie every week til like July. WandaVision straight into Falcon and Winter Soldier. Then that ends with Black Widow and then Loki into Shang Chi.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
They are pretty desperate to catch up to Marvel. I read somewhere that there is a new Marvel show episode or movie every week til like July. WandaVision straight into Falcon and Winter Soldier. Then that ends with Black Widow and then Loki into Shang Chi.
I don't get it, they don't need to catch up.

They have skipped 15+ movies compared to Marvel, all of which made money and increased the box office of the team ups.

Is this a prestige thing?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol amber heard said she would donate her divorce settlement to charity, turns out she donated exactly $0

poor johnny
it could have been worse i guess. she got 7 million of his wealth? is that half? dude was only worth 14 mil after a career of hit films? i mean he's still set for life, but he is pretty shit with his money.

Goatface

he is worth $200+mil reportedly. they settled for $7m but think she had to give some of back to pay for his lawyers

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he is worth $200+mil reportedly. they settled for $7m but think she had to give some of back to pay for his lawyers
I think some of those google calculations of celeb wealth is way off. The lady who just died recently from gilligans island was reportedly worth 20 million dollars. I dont think you can accrue that much in royalties from a small role like that, can you?