DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

spronk

FPS noob
Wonder if anyone at WB is seeing all this celebration of Brenden Frasier in Venice this weekend and is wondering, "If only we had a movie, that was pretty cheap, that could capitalize on all this hype of a revived career."?

do you know the full story of the movie he's being celebrated for? The Whale, its about a dude who leaves his wife and child for what turns out to be a gay relationship, his family hates him so much and his boy toy dumps him so he just sits at home and eats eats eats until he looks like an MMO player. I assume it ends with him accepting that he is a huge faggot but of course won't lose weight or anything, just celebrating how fat and gay he is by dancing in a pride parade. I am fairly certain its a movie everyone here is gonna hate lol I do like Brendan Frasier though, fattie or not he will always be great for The Mummy.

word is he got blacklisted from Hollywood in the 2000s because the Prez of the Hollywood Foreign Press tried to stick his finger in his butthole in the 00s and he spoke up about him (like Terry Crews) and Hollywood hates snitches more than pedos and rapists.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
do you know the full story of the movie he's being celebrated for? The Whale, its about a dude who leaves his wife and child for what turns out to be a gay relationship, his family hates him so much and his boy toy dumps him so he just sits at home and eats eats eats until he looks like an MMO player. I assume it ends with him accepting that he is a huge faggot but of course won't lose weight or anything, just celebrating how fat and gay he is by dancing in a pride parade. I am fairly certain its a movie everyone here is gonna hate lol I do like Brendan Frasier though, fattie or not he will always be great for The Mummy.

word is he got blacklisted from Hollywood in the 2000s because the Prez of the Hollywood Foreign Press tried to stick his finger in his butthole in the 00s and he spoke up about him (like Terry Crews) and Hollywood hates snitches more than pedos and rapists.

first two Mummy movies are classics. the third one is a pure cash grab and Rachel Weiz isnt even in it. its also a different setting and tone. it was wrong in many ways. they also waited too long to make the film. it should have been out by 2003 at the latest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
do you know the full story of the movie he's being celebrated for? The Whale, its about a dude who leaves his wife and child for what turns out to be a gay relationship, his family hates him so much and his boy toy dumps him so he just sits at home and eats eats eats until he looks like an MMO player. I assume it ends with him accepting that he is a huge faggot but of course won't lose weight or anything, just celebrating how fat and gay he is by dancing in a pride parade.

I don't know how it's getting praise from actual LGBT since "gay weight" is a legit thing in the community and typically you lose all the pounds and come out of the closet at the same time.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1662582004136.png

Hillary aide Huma Abedin was present and spotted crying along with Fraser.

1662582038615.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Movie isn't going to be for me, but I fully support Fraser's comeback. Dude deserves it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He never got cancelled. Just didnt get any big time roles for a long time.
it could just be the way the movie industry works, Mummy 3 didnt exactly break box office records. he could just have had his time and its passed him by. Angelina Jolie is similar, she stopped getting roles and she got salty about it and blamed people. she was always just eyecandy, her best role in Girl Interrupted wasnt a big seller either and she continued to do eyecandy roles til she got too old to be eyecandy. Fraser certainly isnt eyecandy anymore.

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it could just be the way the movie industry works,
It was posted right on this fucking page why he was blacklisted dude, there was nothing normal about it. Dude was a household name in the late 90s/early 2000s and then all of the sudden nobody had high end work for him anymore and he had to scavenge for shit like Mummy 3 and uncredited GI Joe cameos.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He also had to get multiple surgeries and procedures over 7 years to fix his action injuries. He was totally messed up by the time Mummy 3 came around.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was posted right on this fucking page why he was blacklisted dude, there was nothing normal about it. Dude was a household name in the late 90s/early 2000s and then all of the sudden nobody had high end work for him anymore and he had to scavenge for shit like Mummy 3 and uncredited GI Joe cameos.
i saw what was posted and i disagree about him being a household name. he was well known, but he also wasnt a huge draw. Mummy 1 and 2 was great. Encino Man was great, George of the Jungle? School TIes? In The Army Now? Blast From The Past? The Rookie? Dudley Doright?

Last edited:

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
i saw what was posted and i disagree about him being a household name. he was well known, but he also wasnt a huge draw. Mummy 1 and 2 was great. Encino Man was great, George of the Jungle? School TIes? In The Army Now? Blast From The Past? The Rookie? Dudley Doright?
George of the Jungle was good you decrepit old fossil.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Shine on you retarded diamond.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

So you're saying he was in some shitty movies trying to coast off his name? Really shits on your own point, doesn't it?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you're saying he was in some shitty movies trying to coast off his name? Really shits on your own point, doesn't it?
i'm saying almost all his movies but 3 are box office flops. he isnt a big draw. christ, you people are way shittier at reading comprehension than i am. i fucking said as much in the fucking post you quoted, you meathead.

• 1Garbage