DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
DC always shits the bed because if just one movie doesnt overperform, they scrap everything and hamfist some new angle. thats the DC way. if they can just this time follow the fucking plan, if there is a fucking plan, they will win out in the end. and the fucking plan doesnt include woke bullshit, but good story and quality acting. like i said in the Black Adam thread, i was very happy because almost everyone did a great job acting and there was a coherent story albeit cheesy as fuck. i have very little hope they can do this. i was always a DC fanboi, but i know how this company treats its properties.

DC's problem was having the dumbest motherfuckers alive making the stupidest decisions at every turn and never facing consequences for them.

Completely different people are in charge now that have shown they have, at the very least, common sense

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I am fanboying over the idea of Gunn's interpretation of the Green Arrow. Imagine Peacemaker clowning the fuck out of pretty boy Oliver and his bow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

John Stewart is becoming the lead character of Greg Berlanti’s Green Lantern series at HBO Max.

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that HBO Max is redeveloping its Green Lantern series. The project is now set to focus on John Stewart after originally revolving around Guy Gardner, Alan Scott and other popular Green Lantern characters.

Seth Grahame-Smith is leaving his post as writer and showrunner of the Green Lantern series as part of the creative overhaul. Greg Berlanti and his production company remain attached to the DC Comics series.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
John Stewart is becoming the lead character of Greg Berlanti’s Green Lantern series at HBO Max.

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that HBO Max is redeveloping its Green Lantern series. The project is now set to focus on John Stewart after originally revolving around Guy Gardner, Alan Scott and other popular Green Lantern characters.

Seth Grahame-Smith is leaving his post as writer and showrunner of the Green Lantern series as part of the creative overhaul. Greg Berlanti and his production company remain attached to the DC Comics series.
is green lantern still going to be faggot?

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
DC's problem was having the dumbest motherfuckers alive making the stupidest decisions at every turn and never facing consequences for them.

Completely different people are in charge now that have shown they have, at the very least, common sense
I haven't seen black
is green lantern still going to be faggot?
If the.want to really hit and do it right start off with the train

spronk

FPS noob
green lantern is gonna be the black one, the showrunner left recently over the change

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alan Scott is gay in the comics. John Stewart is the next best lantern behind Hal. Hal is being saved for movies. Quit crying about it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Alan Scott is gay in the comics. John Stewart is the next best lantern behind Hal. Hal is being saved for movies. Quit crying about it.
i can cry about it if i want. its like why have hamburger when you can have steak. Hal Jordan is the only one that matters.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont get how the recent retcon of the classic GL to make him gay now, is somehow relevant to the discussion. I mean, that was one of the dumbest, mosty pandering woke retcons of any woke retcon in recent history.

• 1Like

Goatface

I dont get how the recent retcon of the classic GL to make him gay now, is somehow relevant to the discussion. I mean, that was one of the dumbest, mosty pandering woke retcons of any woke retcon in recent history.
for the 1st couple of years after the show's announcement, him being guy was in every article

=
anyway, really didn't care about this show when announced, but was looking around, apparently this was the leaked casting breakdowns

Guy Gardner: White Male, 30’s. A hulking mass of masculinity, as rendered in the comics. Guy is a personification of the hyper-patriotism found in the 1980’s that birthed Hulk Hogan and Rambo. However, Guy is still likable. He might act foolish, but he is not a fool. Guy loves his daughter and wife with all of his hard-partying, fast driving, hot tempered heart. But like many alpha males, there is a deep undercurrent of pain driving it all.”

Alan Scott: White Male, 28 years old. From the outside, Alan is the model of early 1940’s. The image of a G-Man. Alan is handsome, clean-shaven and well dressed without a hair out of place. He has spent his young life trying to personify truth, justice, and the American Way. He is already a household name in L.A. and is seen as hero thanks to positive press coverage. However, for all of Alan’s honesty, there is one huge lie that follows him. He is a gay man. A fact that, in his era, could cost him his job, or even his life.”

Jessica Cruz: Protecting the galaxy is hard enough. It’s even tougher when you’re the type of person who’s uncomfortable leaving the apartment. Life forced Jessica to become self-reliant at a young age. She worked her way through school, while taking care of her younger sister. She’s bright. Determined. Looking at her you’d never know the struggle going on inside. Jessica lives with a sometimes- crippling anxiety disorder. She’s been fighting fear longer than any of our other Lanterns.

Simon Baz: For as long as he can remember, Simon’s loved the Green Lanterns. Using his innate charm and gift of gab, he works in Detroit as a vendor. However, business hasn’t been good lately. In the wake of 9/11, America has grown distrustful of young Middle Eastern men.

Bree Jarta, a Black woman in her thirties. she was born to an alien mother and a human father and that she takes her "commitment to the Corps and its purpose more seriously" than her fellow Lanterns. Furthermore, Bree is stated to have been raised on "a more enlightened planet with an advanced society." She outperformed her peers and earned her ring only to have Guy as her partner.

Kilowog and Sinestro would also be part of the show

only casting announcements i found
Finn Wittrock = Guy Gardner
Jeremy Irvine = Alan Scott
Prema Cruz maybe as Bree

appears the bad guys were to be the Dominators
1666902199238.png

• 1Barf