DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like the part where the Rock is "sweating bullets" about if he's cancelled or not.
Something tells me he doesnt sweat bullets about much these days.

1671133315266.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He is though, but not because of money. Black Adam was a passion project he was pitching studios for like 10 years before he finally got it.
He probably should have spent those 10 years working on the script for it.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
possibly Gal, Robbie and Mamoa are safe.
It would be one thing if they were just recasting/replacing Ezra Miller on account of him being a fucking psychopath, but it'd be pretty fucking jarring if they recast more than half the DCU and kept the rest.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It would be one thing if they were just recasting/replacing Ezra Miller on account of him being a fucking psychopath, but it'd be pretty fucking jarring if they recast more than half the DCU and kept the rest.
if they recasted Gal because she's "too old" i would rip up my lifetime DC fanboi card because there is nobody good enough to smell her shit, let alone replace her. Wonder Woman is incredibly beautiful, but not necessarily young. who knows, maybe the rumors that this is all about money are true and that everyone is being replaced because its cheaper to cast new faces than pay big salaries to established stars.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Money may be part of it, but this is 100% Gunn wanting to do his own shit and fuck off the Snyderverse. No person in there right mind would want to try and fix all the bullshit that is the current DCU.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Money may be part of it, but this is 100% Gunn wanting to do his own shit and fuck off the Snyderverse. No person in there right mind would want to try and fix all the bullshit that is the current DCU.

Rebooting is the smart move, because Snyderverse sucked and where he wanted to go with it was even worse.

Rebooting while keeping perfectly cast characters who are also fan favorites seems obvious, but it's DC so they're contractually obligated to fuck everything up

• 2Like