Deadpool 2 (2018)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
True, and to be fair- the scene does both at the same time :p

didnt wolvereen get burned into nothingness but his adamantium skelly and 1 cell or something and from that fully regenerated back - essentially making him nigh un-killable.

Carnage survived being torn in half and tossed into space. People survive all sorts of retarded shit in comic books.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
One of the things the Deadpool people do right is escalation in their trailers. The first trailers are good, the later trailers are holy shit amazing. I knew I'd love this movie but I'm with you; I think I may be looking forward to it more than Infinity War now and that is saying something.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I prefer highlighting the retardation of bothering to cut bullets out of the air when your superpower is a Healing Factor that prevents you from being harmed in nearly any capacity.
Healing factor doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like a fucker, which has come up a few times with regenerators. It's perfectly reasonable to not want to feel the feeling of getting shot :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can easily say that this is the movie I am looking forward to the most for the year. So much possibility with this movie.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
does colossus have metal teeth, tongue, and inside mouth?
Yes. Everything becomes metal, even his eyeballs. I'm not sure about bodily fluids to be honest.

Since I was curious, I actually googled if he bleeds, and some Marvel fansites seem to say that only his skin is metallic, underneath is normal flesh and bone. This is unequivocally false, since as I mentioned his eyes are definitely metallic, and I know that he has ingested things that would have killed him if his insides were squishy. Wikipedia says his entire body transforms.

Yeah ok, here is the definition I remembered. To summarize, he psionically replaces all of the carbon atoms in his body with osmium atoms from another dimension. And it is all or nothing, he can't partially transform. So yeah, anything that has carbon in it, becomes metal.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yes. Everything becomes metal, even his eyeballs. I'm not sure about bodily fluids to be honest.

Since I was curious, I actually googled if he bleeds, and some Marvel fansites seem to say that only his skin is metallic, underneath is normal flesh and bone. This is unequivocally false, since as I mentioned his eyes are definitely metallic, and I know that he has ingested things that would have killed him if his insides were squishy. Wikipedia says his entire body transforms.

Yeah ok, here is the definition I remembered. To summarize, he psionically replaces all of the carbon atoms in his body with osmium atoms from another dimension. And it is all or nothing, he can't partially transform. So yeah, anything that has carbon in it, becomes metal.

It's comics, so sometimes it's one way other times it's another depending on what the writers feel like at any given moment

• 1Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Hugh Jackman has paid him back and then some. Very cool to see them get along.

Also loved “From the Studio that killed Wolverine” in the theater preview.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

there were a few issues here and there where colossus stayed in metal form for extended periods of time specifically because he had internal bleeding or other injuries that would have been fatal to him in human form. i've yet to see an issue where he only partially transforms

Haus

<Silver Donator>
there were a few issues here and there where colossus stayed in metal form for extended periods of time specifically because he had internal bleeding or other injuries that would have been fatal to him in human form. i've yet to see an issue where he only partially transforms

I recall one point in the 80's or early 90's where he was injured so badly that he was stuck in metal form for quite a while, and paralyzed IIRC.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I think it was a virus.

Colossus has always pissed people off. Magik needs her due. Hope we see her in Deadpool2. She’d be great for comic relief.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Because of these debates. They happen every single time he’s mentioned between any two geeks. He’s actually one of the few original X-Men (fairly sure he was the OG leader) yet never gets added to any of the movies either. Sucks.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Because of these debates. They happen every single time he’s mentioned between any two geeks. He’s actually one of the few original X-Men (fairly sure he was the OG leader) yet never gets added to any of the movies either. Sucks.

The original X-men were Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Beast and Angel. Colossus showed up with the new X-men much later (along with Storm, Thunderbird, Wolverine and Nightcrawler and I dont remember who else). I don't think he's ever been team leader.

• 2Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Thanks. As soon as I posted I recalled the whole International thing being the way they rescued the original xmen. Been forever.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, he's never been team leader, unless it was like a one time "hey we need a team to hang back and watch the house." He's waaaaaay too much of a pacifist to be team leader material. again, i love colossus, so don't take that as a slight.

as far as the debate goes, i don't think there IS a debate. it's pretty obvious to anyone who's ever read an issue with him. as void said, his eyeballs are osmium as well. you can CLEARLY see that. he doesn't even have pupils in metal form.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I must be one of the few who learned to like Colossus simply from the old arcade game. That roar when he did the power up was euphoric to me.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users