Deadpool (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The story is actually set in Earth-3010.

rrr_img_93745.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Niiiiiiice. There goes probably 75% of the money they could've made, but if it's already low-budget: fuck 'em. God I hope he uses human heads as puppets some more. Or intestines as a scarf. Or something that merits an R.

Also, shiiiit. That costume looks way better than the over shooped fireplace pic.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't even watching it i was so disappointed with what they were saying, then i heard that shit and had to back it up. hilarious.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
"Fuck you, Slater." Won April Fools with Tom Brady coming in a distant second because I hate him.

Seriously, that was a great video. Perfectly done.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I will say one thing that kinda annoyed me. I don't know that he can be heard/mic'd up when he's wearing that mask. It sounds like they dub it over. I don't think I like that if that's the case for the movie.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah that annoyed me as well. It's like the voice didn't fit the guy running around in the Deapool suit.

I'm sure it will be better in the movie tho when they can manipulate the mask more.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Is Deadpool the first R marvel movie? Is Watchmen(an R movie) in the DC universe with Superman?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Punisher and Punisher: War Zone were both rated R. Watchmen is not part of the DC Universe.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Yeah that annoyed me as well. It's like the voice didn't fit the guy running around in the Deapool suit.

I'm sure it will be better in the movie tho when they can manipulate the mask more.
Maybe they were filming in different places and Reynolds wasn't in the suit?

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
It's ok, Jessie. Slater can't hurt you anymore. That made my day.
When I saw the PG-13 news yesterday, I felt butt-hurt. It didn't even dawn on me that it was April Fools for fuck sake.
I even woke up resolved not to believe anything I saw on the internet. I suck.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Niiiiiiice. There goes probably 75% of the money they could've made, but if it's already low-budget: fuck 'em. God I hope he uses human heads as puppets some more. Or intestines as a scarf. Or something that merits an R.

Also, shiiiit. That costume looks way better than the over shooped fireplace pic.
An R rating isn't the difference between success and box office failure. I just hope this movie has better marketing than the crappy Punisher films.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Titus Pullo and Jane couldn't save it from bad scripts, and even worse marketing.

Really don't think that's going to be the case here. This looks like a 2-300m winner.