Dealing with addiction

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It is a high and most people don't actually pass out. They "retreat" into their head and body. But the CBA is way off. The down is too harsh, the high so high you can't appreciate it (or just sleep like i did). Honestly doing whipits was a better bang for the buck. I mean, don't do drugs kids, but if you are going to, at least make it worth your while.

I did acid a few times in high school, and mushrooms twice. Out of those 5 times I had two truly remarkable trips, the other times were meh, didn't really work that great for whatever reason. If I had a source for medical grade hallucinogenics and knew I wouldn't get entrapped by law enforcement, I'd love to try that again too, especially with a developed non-highschool retard brain (ya ya debatable).

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
FhWEXSs.jpg

4rODUCX.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm those photos just reminded me. LulzSect LulzSect is this some brilliant attempt to deflect attention cause you don't want to be asshat of the year? You do the crime you do the time!

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
haha you know I really can't believe people are up in such arms over that naked banana

really makes me giggle

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope you are wrong for my sake. :oops:

If you want the truth it goes like this.

Alcohol will cause you to do all the others.

To stop you need to never touch booze, not until you have got rid of all your friends that do coke.

Stop hanging out with people that do this shit, if you can move. If you want change , you have to make the change.

Join a church or AA group and get friends that do cool stuff sober. The people of your past that do the drugs, you have to despise them, at least until they quit also.

It's tough, that's why they say rock bottom, you need to want to change bad.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
haha you know I really can't believe people are up in such arms over that naked banana

really makes me giggle
Nobody is vexed by the bananas. At least I hope not. I actually enjoy them a little bit. You post ten or twenty of them in a row, then when someone says anything at all they instantly lose. It couldn't be any more childish. I have instantly lost the game. The problem isn't you, it's everyone who answers. Giggle.

I have a problem trusting people who claim they are addicts. I don't know if you have a serious problem or if you're begging for attention.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Glad you feel that way about the bananas. I agree that is the intent of the naked banana meme.

I don't know if I'm an addict. I just know I have a problem. As someone mentioned earlier, I basically can't drink. It always leads to using for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I know! The "thanks lori" crap, it's 4chan. The whole point was that it wasn't funny. I get it, dude. I got it the second you posted it. I was around for boxxy.

Now as to your several posts about cocaine, I doubt you're an addict, too. You just need some good old fashioned, get away from that shit, natural, healthy fun. We love you, man. Bro hug. If you need a little buttlove I'm sure @Araysar will give it up.

• 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I know! The "thanks lori" crap, it's 4chan. The whole point was that it wasn't funny. I get it, dude. I got it the second you posted it. I was around for boxxy.

Now as to your several posts about cocaine, I doubt you're an addict, too. You just need some good old fashioned, get away from that shit, natural, healthy fun. We love you, man. Bro hug. If you need a little buttlove I'm sure @Araysar will give it up.

I really, really, really like this post!

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The first thing I did to get my shit together was to completely stop hanging out with people who wanted to keep partying. Once you're no longer in those social circles, it gets exponentially easier.