1. So I have finally brought a new discord online and brought all the other ones to it. Guest please join us there for chat!

Once you click chat and join the sever you can link your Discord to the forum and get all the permissions you have here. Click here to link accounts.

Dismiss Notice

Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Discussion in 'PC & Console Gaming' started by Hekotat, Mar 27, 2017.

1. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,664
    They made it so levels dont mean shit anymore anyways. I mean certain activities have a soft requirement, like prestige nightfalls and raid, but other than that it just does not matter that much. I know its just a number you want to hit though, but eventually you will hit it. Keep grinding, the exotic quests are a huge bump, like mida which drops +15 levels, plus you get a secondary from those quests that drops pretty high too. All my dudes are like 293-295 ish base power(301-303 with mods) and I see no reason to grind for it anymore. I just get it when I can in the weeklies.

Im betting they will change all this shit once a real patch hits when they finally start fixing the game. I think they are too caught up with the PC release right now but im sure they have a laundry list of shit to fix with this game, lol. The entire reward system in this game is broke as fuck post 265 power.

#2381 mkopec, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Solidarity Solidarity x 1
  2. Dashel Active Member

Dashel
    Ratings:
    +284
    Got it thanks Spronk. I'll try to get Nightfall runs in also. Not worried about Raids yet.

3. Dashel Active Member

Dashel
    Ratings:
    +284
    Pretty much exactly how I feel for this. I'm fine just gradually getting to 290+ as I go and we will see what patches bring. I haven't played a ton of Destiny so I'm not burned out yet. I'm enjoying the Crucible for now. I wish they had a higher level strike that did matchmaking and more of the exotic quests or power equipment quests. But beyond that I'm ok.

4. Dashel Active Member

Dashel
    Ratings:
    +284
    If I want Nameless Midnight... can I get it on another character as the quest reward and just bank it to use on my main? I know it's a quest reward or I have to grind Vanguard Tokens.

5. ZyyzYzzy Registered Shitamod
    DONOR

ZyyzYzzy
    Ratings:
    +15,605
    Yep you can do that

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gaige Legal Ephebophile
    DONOR

Gaige
    Ratings:
    +41
    So ready for the PC grind. I'm pretty much at a wall now on XB1 bleh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Picard Picard x 1
  7. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,664
    Yep got that shit preordered and ready to go. Cant wait for true M+KB and 60 fps. I think its going to be pretty popular since its on battlenet. Now if people stick around is the question, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stave Well-Known Member

Stave
    Ratings:
    +1,466
    So what's the consensus? This game worth buying on PC? I played beta and liked it. Is there plenty of content? Or did it have issues after console release?

9. spronk FPS noob
    DONOR

spronk
    Ratings:
    +2,058
    not worth it unless you have 5 other friends who always play with you and love pve and 4 of the 6 really love and are good at pvp but the other 2 hate pvp

• Worf Worf x 1
  10. Stave Well-Known Member

Stave
    Ratings:
    +1,466
    How about solo? I don't play games with others much.

11. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,664
    Realistically it will give you a solid 150 hours of shit to do. I play almost 100% solo. Roll all 3 classes fuck around, the monthly events they are throwing,PvE, PvP etc. then it will be DLC time, and probably a patch or two to help the end game and QOL. Lets not forget that this game is only a month old. I heard the next DLC is adding some type of horde mode, probably new story to play through and another planet to fuck around in, new PvP maps, etc...

12. Ritley Well-Known Member

Ritley
    Ratings:
    +7,580
    Honestly, if you haven’t played on PS4/xbone it is probably worth getting for PC. I think you’ll get your moneys worth out of it.

I can’t imagine it would be worth double dipping if you already got it on a console

13. spronk FPS noob
    DONOR

spronk
    Ratings:
    +2,058
    any trannies here need help in destiny 2?

[​IMG]

• Worf Worf x 5
    • Picard Picard x 1
  14. Lenas Tread Lightly
    DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +626
    F yeah, got sword from the raid engram

15. Ritley Well-Known Member

Ritley
    Ratings:
    +7,580
    Got the raid pulse from the clan engram. One of the two fucking weapons I already have of course

16. Gaige Legal Ephebophile
    DONOR

Gaige
    Ratings:
    +41
    Still don't have raid sword but I'm a quickfang whore anyway so doubt I'd use it.

17. Lenas Tread Lightly
    DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +626
    Got SMG during raid and pulse from tokens, either of them good? Group fell apart at Calus :/

18. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,664
    I got the raid scout, any good?

19. DONOR

mkopec
    Ratings:
    +10,664
    Also, how do you join the guild on PC?

20. spronk FPS noob
    DONOR

spronk
    Ratings:
    +2,058
    primary guild is full, there is a secondary clan PC users can join. I can make someone the founder if they will be active on PC, although again there are virtually no clan tools in game so you can't really form groups or anything, maybe battle.net will make it slightly easier since you can create a channel and invite your friends, but still no real clan functions integrated into battle.net so its really just a chat channel of people on your friends list...
    Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net

None of the raid weapons are great, nameless midnight > raid scout and the raid auto, pulse and SMG suck. The rocket launcher is pretty good although curtain call (vanguard) is 99% the same and wardiff coil (exotic) is better for places you will probably be using rockets. I am not a fan of rockets in the raid since there is a good chance someone will run in front of you and kill you, esp on Calus - coldheart (until out of ammo) and then sniper or linear fusion is better, imo.