Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
So...my buddy Chelios Chelios (who joined for the free loot, and I dont think has ever posted here) and his college roommates (who also have never posted here) are the ones that did the raid.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
All swords in destiny 2 are OHKO in crucible. and they do some hard core work on weekly PEs and bosses if you can avoid the stomp.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The sword is pretty great. Used it on dogs yesterday and killed faster than using Merciless. Also it's a OHKO in crucible which is pretty fun.
I just use the full auto shotgun (hawthorn’s). Can easily take down a dog with x36 in one round as a warlock

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
All swords in destiny 2 are OHKO in crucible. and they do some hard core work on weekly PEs and bosses if you can avoid the stomp.
Plus some swords give ammo when you kill, basically unlimited ammo in crucible until you die with a sword

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Engram gave me the raid sword also. Swords are great for a Warlock devour build which I currently use the most. Getting ammo back with Complex Solution is great, gotta mess around with the new sword to see how that perk stacks up.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Funny how one exotic grenade launcher is the worst weapon in the game by a huge margin and the other is one of the best.... and of course Xur brings the former.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Plus some swords give ammo when you kill, basically unlimited ammo in crucible until you die with a sword
Yeah, raid sword does extra damage with consecutive hits and heavy hits refills ammo. It's easy the best sword in the game.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, raid sword does extra damage with consecutive hits and heavy hits refills ammo. It's easy the best sword in the game.
Yeah wouldn’t know, working on raid pulse rifles for every char slot

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chelios

Trakanon Raider
someone completed the raid with a clan group, so grats on that! be sure to pick up your free raid engram from hawthorne. too bad there's no place in game which tells you which clan members did what, woulda been a cool way to highlight the Cool Bros(tm) if there was a Clan Wall that said the names of people who did trials, nightfall, raid, etc

i got the raid sword from my engram, and already have the rocket launcher and i think all the other weapons too although only the sword and RL seem worth any shits. acrius is ok, kinda fun but dumb. if it had respawning ammo like icebreaker it woulda been awesome

I did it

Gamertags (XBL) JohnWooKilla (me), Ivan Drago46, and Mr brewski 9

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Probably going to try to do either raid or a couple nightfalls if anyone is up for it tonight, ps4

Crone

So are the match making systems in game, or is it still through a 3rd party site?

Vorph

Third party site other than the asshats who use guided games as a half-assed LFG.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Finished Calus tonight with a group of nasally teens, was annoying, but got my arms at 298, sniper at 305. Went back solo to get my 3 chests and left with 2 exotic, 5 legendary engrams... full of trash. Looks like I'm stuck at 303 grinding IB until reset.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Funny how one exotic grenade launcher is the worst weapon in the game by a huge margin and the other is one of the best.... and of course Xur brings the former.
Are you talking about The Prospector? I've had that in my vault and haven't even used it thinking all grenade launchers were trash.