Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I was 15 or 16 when I got my second class relic on my first run through as well, don't sweat it. Those relics seem to drop more often from the PE event chests because on both my second and third characters I leveled to from 3 - 15 on the titan ones and in both cases had both classes unlocked before leaving Titan.

Vex are actually my favorite to fight, they make a satisfying 'pop' and tend to be squishy / high dps. Cabal are the most annoying for me.. bunch of annoying ammo sponges. Fallen are annoying too with they constant duck-and-hide tactics.. but Riskrunner makes such a mess of them it makes them less annoying.

Thank you! I'll be looking out for it then.

I like fighting the fallen surprisingly, I find it really satisfying to track them weaving and pop their heads off :D

spronk

FPS noob
How do you PUG the leviathan thing? I can't do anything but enter it solo that I can see?

Destiny LFG for "i wanna raid right now"
or
The100.io for "i wanna schedule a raid in advance"

it can be hit or miss finding a group that fits your temperament (adult, serious, drunk, 100% biz, lets-go-in-blind,etc)

Xur's in a tree on Nessus

5hxrFCw.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This week's Bungo update didn't have much to say, but here's an important thing that could go missed: With the release of the DLC (Dec 5), weekly resets will happen at 9am PST / 12pm EST.

Info on the new strike and raid content coming next week with streams.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't believe we're on our 3rd Xur and it's already repeating 2 items. Gay.
Yeah, and it really seems that there's something hard coded to force Xur to sell at least one item that comes from the quests you do during the story. Which is pretty fucking retarded, especially when it's a weapon like last week.

Prospector finished off my gun collection (minus two he can't sell) though so at least that's something.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried Trials of the Nine last night for the first time. Got our shit pushed in hard. Brutal.

Still no Uriels Gift! Although I do have a bunch of Nessus tokens now. I'm going to actively farm the damn thing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tried Trials of the Nine last night for the first time. Got our shit pushed in hard. Brutal.

Still no Uriels Gift! Although I do have a bunch of Nessus tokens now. I'm going to actively farm the damn thing.
Yeah, feels like unless you've got a group of 4 that's played together a while, Trials is just an ass kicking waiting to happen. Not a fan.

Also, this week's map sucks (just run at each other down two paths).

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did trials for first time today with rando group, always got stomped of course, but got a win because a team disconnected lol. Now just need to bother with a prestige mode for my first plat trophy I think ever.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So I farmed every pair of hunter 'recovery' boots in the game (I think) and none of them have any recovery on them.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is there a preferred wiki to use if I need to look shit up?
I don't think there's a single page that contains everything.

The websites I've been using regularly are DIM, the Destiny Items Sets website (for seeing what items are out there, plus if you link it, it checks them off for you), this reddit post about the BiS items, and this document for raid guide.

Honestly, the game is shallow enough that there's not much you'd need a wiki for. I only saw 4 people total from FoH on earlier today. That's not good for 3rd week mid-day Saturday.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Is there any immediate reason to have sets collected? Or is it just the collector inside of us

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So my kid started a hunter on his account. Fucking lucky bastard. Helped him through the story and then did the level up thing, weekly milestones then he got off and I got on to farm the FWC for him. Fucker got the whole set plus most of the weapons at 400 tokens. Still has like 8 packages to turn in today. Only thing he did not get was the Pleiades and the hand cannon, hoping for those today. Then turning in some other shit scored all the good guns, uriels, old fashioned, mamerman, sweet business, etc...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You'll fucking hate me then, because I got the full sets for all 3 characters (Warlock FN, Titan and Hunter FWC) and every weapon. Only did about 300 tokens per character.