Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Orpheus Rig and Transversive Steps are really the only two things I'm still looking for on my Hunter and Warlock, respectively. Haven't even started on my Titan.

I'm surprisingly decent at PvP in this, on my Hunter at least, my K/D is usually between 3 and 5 even in competitive. The more I play my Hunter in PvP, the more I hate my Warlock, the only thing the Warlock has going for it is Recovery.
I find Warlock has the best control for their jump, followed closely by Titan. Being able to cut off your jump in mid air and drop is incredibly useful. Titan can do it, but the jump feels a little bit too floaty.

I like the supers for Warlock better than both other classes as well, in both PVE and PVP.

Raign

Golden Squire
Orpheus Rig and Transversive Steps are really the only two things I'm still looking for on my Hunter and Warlock, respectively. Haven't even started on my Titan.

I'm surprisingly decent at PvP in this, on my Hunter at least, my K/D is usually between 3 and 5 even in competitive. The more I play my Hunter in PvP, the more I hate my Warlock, the only thing the Warlock has going for it is Recovery.

St0mp-ee5s are maybe not the best PvP item, but they sure are ridiculous in how they can radically change the game. Suddenly, someone is just basically FLYING around all the time and flanking you by flying over you? Really silly on a couple of the maps. I usually use my Foetracer instead, but St0mp-ee5s are fun to fuck around with.

My ratio in competitive is WAY better than it usually is in quick play because competitive is more goal oriented and plays into my 'hunker down and wait for a victim' playstyle -- in general though I am pretty terrible.

After getting wrecked like 9 times in a single match by a pair of guys using Better Devils, I seriously want that gun now if for no other reason than to try it out.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
PvP in this game is more about positioning, knowing when to engage and when to dip out, when spawns flip, situational awareness, etc with the radar rather than raw skill, since the TTK is so high. I mean dont get me wrong, skill does not hurt either, but overall there is more to it.

Also its easy to pad stats in this game, just form up a team, get on voice chat and pub stomp all day. You will win 90% of your games even if you all suck just by sticking together and teamshotting and calling out enemy positions.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Or just get a sword and hide around corners. Like 99% effective in pubs.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So fuck yeah, New Monarchy won for the week i'm guessing? I didn't know it was judging on a weekly basis, but Sword for me, so hot damn.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is the entire rally event just a week long or does it do this for a few weeks so the other factions have a chance to win?

spronk

FPS noob
just one week but it'll come back, this was the second time console people ran faction rally since launch

did a different group win on consoles? i keep seeing FWC on ps4 stuff

Gator

Molten Core Raider
NM won the second round on console. I wonder if all platforms are linked as one event. Felt like everyone on PS4 was doing FWC

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think they are linked because my buddy plays on xbox and I'm on pc and we were in the same traveler instance for the town

Fadaar

That guy

St0mp-ee5s are maybe not the best PvP item, but they sure are ridiculous in how they can radically change the game. Suddenly, someone is just basically FLYING around all the time and flanking you by flying over you? Really silly on a couple of the maps. I usually use my Foetracer instead, but St0mp-ee5s are fun to fuck around with.

Running around like a doofus may work on consoles, but in mouse-world that's a free kill

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ran nightfall with Gankak and uh, pretty sure I'm just going to pass on doing it with my other 2 chars. What a shit show of a map and gimmick on this one (also, fuck doing that same momentum one twice in a row).

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ran nightfall with Gankak and uh, pretty sure I'm just going to pass on doing it with my other 2 chars. What a shit show of a map and gimmick on this one (also, fuck doing that same momentum one twice in a row).

Yeah it was tough. Sorry it took us 3 attempts to get it done

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Is there a trick to doing this nightfall? Tried 3 times, each one slowly getting better and we got like 16 anomalies without wasting any time and still lost to time with the boss at maybe 5% hp and the wizard still floating around (I think you have to kill all the mobs?)

Why does it require 240 light score for a normal run but all of us with 270-280 struggle to complete it? Is that just the norm or am I missing something? I expected the raid to be a pain in the ass and the normal nightfall to be a slight challenge.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We ended up just focusing the knights. They're seriously fucking ridiculous. And that meant even using rocket launchers almost every time we came across one.

For ogres, I found scout rifle worked well.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Why does it require 240 light score for a normal run but all of us with 270-280 struggle to complete it? Is that just the norm or am I missing something? I expected the raid to be a pain in the ass and the normal nightfall to be a slight challenge.

As far as I know, you can't really overgear things in this game, so you are probably scaled down to about 250 in the nightfall.