Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone have a good video that sums up the plot of the first game + all the DLCs? I've watched a few that were rather incomplete.

I've been trying to like the plot, but I feel like this series suffers from a similar problem that other franchise series suffer from; that all the interesting events happened long before the events of the series.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Lucky Raspberry is really good for arc PvP hunter. That grenade kills more people than even titan/warlock pulse I swear. Just drop someones shield, they duck behind cover, toss in that nade and you get the kill 100% (sometimes two since people like to hold each others dicks in this game), plus upon damaging someone with it, you can get another right away. I was all about the gun slinger when D2 launched, but now im all about the arc strider in PvP. While the super is not that powerful in PvP, the base skills are so much better.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ohh Synthoceps nice. I needed those. I'm going to try out this build:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
So ive hit the 265 wall. Started turning in all my tokens at 260 and got to 265 pretty fast. Im not interested in doing the raid, and I think I fucked up and did my weekly stuff at too low of power level. So what do I do now to get up to 270 the fastest? I dont want to roll another character yet either.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Guess I'll try exotic quests. Are those just the blue iconed quests? And are there ones I should and shouldn't do first? Or just do em all?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone have a good video that sums up the plot of the first game + all the DLCs? I've watched a few that were rather incomplete.

I've being trying to like the plot, but I feel like this series suffers from a similar problem that other franchise series suffer from; that all the interesting events happened long before the events of the series.
The guy "My name is Byf" has a ton of lore videos about the Destiny setting:

^An hour long, but you can sort through his other stuff for more focused vids.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Anyone want to do NF on PC with a friend and I, we're 270ish. Done them all on console but want to try on PC now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Got 7 trials wins today, lost flawless on the 6th. Got FOUR fucking smg's and 1 armor. Feels bad.

Fadaar

That guy
I have all weapons now, just need to do further steps on the shotgun quest to upgrade it. Still quite a few armor pieces I'm missing though.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I finally got Uriel's last night. Turn in to Failsafe did it after farming some PE's on Nessus. Also a Wardcliff Coil from Shaxx. I got the Antiope-D a little while back so I think I have everything I wanted now. I did want to try out The Number but other than that I'm all good.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if you play on PC or console but there are a good amount of sweaty's on PC. A solid group that you play consistently w/ helps a ton.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Exotics feel quite lack luster this time around. In D1 exotics felt more,...exotic and less like everything else. They didnt have quite the uniqueness of weapons in borderlands but they still felt special. This time around weapons are less appealing and makes it hard to want to try to log in to chase after anything.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Any tips for Trials? Videos or something. Or just get good at pvp and play it.
I joined a group on Reddit saying they would carry someone. They weren't amazing, but they communicated well. Identifying where other players were, saying if anyone was low health, controlling heavy ammo with supers/grenades. Never do anything alone. I did definitely get carried but I also contributed some clutch moments and stayed above 1.0 KD.

Know when to be aggressive and push. If you have a team on their heels, rush or flank them and team shot.

For the current map the most important thing seemed to be controlling the center heavy spawn area. Team was striker titan, golden hunter and 2x shadow hunters.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity