Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fyi, people have been working on how the pad before Kalli in the raid works, and they have figured it out. They call the "Wish Wall", basically you put in a pattern on the wall, and it will teleport you to a checkpoint in the Raid. So, using the 4th Wish pattern places you at the checkpoint after Kalli, and you are able to backtrack to get the raid chest under chest the bridge.

5uzUYQ0.png

Vid on how to get to chest:

I ended up getting the Scout Rifle, The Supremacy and warlock gloves.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
So general consensus so far seems to be that Forsaken is good and fixes a lot of shit. I haven't pulled the trigger because I still feel burned by Bungie on the previous DLCs. Assuming this is a recommend from people here?

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
So general consensus so far seems to be that Forsaken is good and fixes a lot of shit. I haven't pulled the trigger because I still feel burned by Bungie on the previous DLCs. Assuming this is a recommend from people here?
I've been wondering this too. Getting bored of BFA but know RDR will be out in a month. Debating it it's worth picking up forsaken for < a month of play.

Ladro

Anomaly
It's definitely great. It's a very well done expansion so far, almost 3 weeks in. There is a ton of stuff to do, it's almost overwhelming and I'm sitting at a power level of 545 as casualcore player. I would recommend getting it if you like the game. Can't say that won't diminish with time but as someone who thought the launch and first two DLC's were pretty meh, Warmind and this expansion have turned it around. The Dreaming City is one of the better end game locations I've seen in awhile, but I enjoy the puzzles and micro tasks it's brought.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Fyi, people have been working on how the pad before Kalli in the raid works, and they have figured it out. They call the "Wish Wall", basically you put in a pattern on the wall, and it will teleport you to a checkpoint in the Raid. So, using the 4th Wish pattern places you at the checkpoint after Kalli, and you are able to backtrack to get the raid chest under chest the bridge.

5uzUYQ0.png

Vid on how to get to chest:

I ended up getting the Scout Rifle, The Supremacy and warlock gloves.

Is there a particular reason you got multiple items from the chest, or is it just RNG. I grabbed it this morning, and just got the new fusion rifle.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a particular reason you got multiple items from the chest, or is it just RNG. I grabbed it this morning, and just got the new fusion rifle.
I did it on each of my characters. You can spawn another chest between the 3rd and 4th encounter, but using the Wish Wall to get that chest I posted about locks you to that checkpoint. The Scout rifle I got is pretty beastly, even with shit rolls.

• 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I did it on each of my characters. You can spawn another chest between the 3rd and 4th encounter, but using the Wish Wall to get that chest I posted about locks you to that checkpoint. The Scout rifle I got is pretty beastly, even with shit rolls.

Do you need to have already participated in the raid to get access to this chest or can anyone zone in and get to that chest?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you need to have already participated in the raid to get access to this chest or can anyone zone in and get to that chest?
Nope, zone in, go to the room with the pad, and enter in the pattern you want (reddit / raidsecrets has about 8 or so patterns unlocked now). Then step on the pad to trigger the pattern.

• 2Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Thankfully with the last patch they moved Petra near the zone in to the Dreaming City. Traveling across the zone just to pick up bounties was a pain in the ass.

• 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Ahhhh, makes sense. Guess I really need to level up my Titan and Warlock. Thanks.

spronk

FPS noob
lol I played one game of Iron Banner today with my level 30, 350 light Warlock and the only thing I was useful for was capping control points. Level 50s were one shotting me and emptying an entire clip didn't do jack shit to anyone else. I don't even understand why they let people without the xpac play iron banner.

also weird how the thing easiest for me to do at level 30 is the tess eververse bounties and stuff

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
lol I played one game of Iron Banner today with my level 30, 350 light Warlock and the only thing I was useful for was capping control points. Level 50s were one shotting me and emptying an entire clip didn't do jack shit to anyone else. I don't even understand why they let people without the xpac play iron banner.

also weird how the thing easiest for me to do at level 30 is the tess eververse bounties and stuff

I think this is the first IB where level advantage is enabled. Don't feel bad, I am level 50 at 529 light and I am getting curb stopped by people at 550+ light level who have been grinding the raid. I know right away if someone I am shooting at is above 530+ or not because there is a noticable drop off in my damage output on them.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
2 man of the last raid boss. they did use two "exploits", one a spot which teleports the person to avoid a mechanic and the second was the gf of the second player taking a photo of the symbols at a certain point, decoding them while he kept playing and repeating them back to him when he needed it (lol)

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Thankfully with the last patch they moved Petra near the zone in to the Dreaming City. Traveling across the zone just to pick up bounties was a pain in the ass.

I think next week she will move again. There is another spot she can go to in Rheasilvia area. Things are still changing in Dreaming City. Pretty cool stuff so far.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I didn't realize that the dreaming city was another zone, I assumed the Reef was the new area and was quite shocked that the quest took me to the dreaming city last night. That is quite a lot of content considering they dropped two zones with lots of stuff going on in them at the same time.

Ladro

Anomaly
I didn't realize that the dreaming city was another zone, I assumed the Reef was the new area and was quite shocked that the quest took me to the dreaming city last night. That is quite a lot of content considering they dropped two zones with lots of stuff going on in them at the same time.

Dreaming City is easily the largest area they've done. Tangled Shore is like a rest stop on the way...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dreaming City is easily the largest area they've done. Tangled Shore is like a rest stop on the way...

I need to get my light level higher to do more stuff in there. I keep getting my butthole jammed at 502 LL.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’m almost thinking of buying the season pass for 19 and then getting the expansion to play this and rope my own ball sack by bungies bullshit. Someone talk me out of it because I’m only thinking of doing this due to this horrible Vikings game against one of the shittiest teams in the game and I’m losing my fucking mind.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m almost thinking of buying the season pass for 19 and then getting the expansion to play this and rope my own ball sack by bungies bullshit. Someone talk me out of it because I’m only thinking of doing this due to this horrible Vikings game against one of the shittiest teams in the game and I’m losing my fucking mind.
If you only have vanilla D2, you'll have to buy Curse of Osiris and Warmind in order to play Forsaken content. Doing this will get you a SINGLE booster that will bump ONE character past the DLC content to be ready to play Forsaken. If you want to play Forsaken content on the other two characters, you'll need to run through the campaigns of the two DLC's first... or pay for a couple more boosters.

If you did have the two DLC's already, sure buy Forsaken, it'll be fun for you.