Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I would have to buy the two dlc’s and then buy forsaken. I can get both expacs for 19. I remember loving TKK and getting some good solid fun out of it. I’d probably play through both dlcs because why not I guess. I just hate giving these fuckers money and it’s either that or watch this pitiful Vikings game.

I’d probably have a lot of fun with it I suppose and should just eat crow and buy it.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Speaking of boosters. I haven’t used mine yet, and thinking about dropping it on a warlock. I know the booster will lock you out of the S1 campaigns. Is there really any drawback to skipping that content? Only thing I can think of is maybe the exotic pick from Titan, and a chance for more class specific exotics along the way.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Does HDR no longer function on PS4 pro?

It works but ti's fucked up in D2. Sometimes it will blow out the white, you can tell if this happens buy going to settings and going to brightness and trying to move the slider. If the icons do not change then it's fucked up. The only way to fix it is to restart the game completely. I usually just turn it off until the next time I log in and it will work during that session.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Saw this video pop up, and found it helpful regarding how much different buffs and perks provide towards damage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone else struggling to do stuff in The Dreaming City because the zone is always empty? I'm lucky if the there's 2 other people doing Public Events.

You go to Tangled Shore, or pretty much any other map in the game, and there's routinely 4-5 people at each Public Event...and they are easier than Dreaming City. :)

I'm not sure if it's just because it's early in the expansion and not a lot of people are high enough light level.

I just got my 2nd character to the Dreaming City now, already 510+.

Not sure if I'll bother to get a Titan to 50. He's 30 already so it's just going though the Forsaken storyline which isn't that bad since it's pretty fun to do.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is anyone else struggling to do stuff in The Dreaming City because the zone is always empty? I'm lucky if the there's 2 other people doing Public Events.

You go to Tangled Shore, or pretty much any other map in the game, and there's routinely 4-5 people at each Public Event...and they are easier than Dreaming City. :)

I'm not sure if it's just because it's early in the expansion and not a lot of people are high enough light level.

I just got my 2nd character to the Dreaming City now, already 510+.

Not sure if I'll bother to get a Titan to 50. He's 30 already so it's just going though the Forsaken storyline which isn't that bad since it's pretty fun to do.
That zone is only active during the first 2-3 days of a reset, with people finishing up Petra's weeklies, and Story mission. Once those are done, there is really no reason to be there other than to pass through on the way to Blind Well. Tangled Shore is a lot more active because there are more reasons to be there consistently.

You should definitely level up your Titan, and be sure to take the new Sentinel super... it is by far the best one they get.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You guys weren't kidding about Curse of Orisis. That sucked. (I liked the last boss battle though)

On to Warmind and then the forsaken expac.

Ladro

Anomaly
I need to get my light level higher to do more stuff in there. I keep getting my butthole jammed at 502 LL.

Yeah, they don't really hold your hand there. It's backwoods ass rape land until about 530-540. Even at 553 I still get my shit pushed in by things, especially solo when the factions are warring against each other and there are yellow bars everywhere.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Warmind was good. Both strikes were good and I loved the Escelation Protocals. Jsut this weekend I got my shotgun after farming that for a while. There was only 5 of us there chaining supers over and over.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
That zone is only active during the first 2-3 days of a reset, with people finishing up Petra's weeklies, and Story mission. Once those are done, there is really no reason to be there other than to pass through on the way to Blind Well. Tangled Shore is a lot more active because there are more reasons to be there consistently.

You should definitely level up your Titan, and be sure to take the new Sentinel super... it is by far the best one they get.

I'd also say, I imagine there's a lot of people that haven't even unlocked the Dreaming City. Having to do an attunement quest is probably new to most of the player base. I know a few people that thought the Tangled Shore was the end game zone; had a good laugh about that and made sure they finished that quest. It also doesn't help it's pretty hard when you first go there, definitely not newbie friendly.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
there's also always been an old destiny trick about zone populations, there are "mid zone" areas where you leave one zone, enter a corridor or whatever thats unnamed, then enter another named zone. in those mid areas move really slow, as thats the time the game matchmakes you into a lobby. if you zip through it chances are you won't get a great lobby, but if you move super slow through it you'll probably get a higher pop lobby.

you can "zone dance" by moving back into the mid area, waiting around 30 secs, and then moving back into the first zone and usually you'll get a new lobby. people would farm some of the public event stuff that way. You can also fast travel to the same exact spot if there are fast travel points (I think dreaming doesn't have any?) to try and repop to a new lobby.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I got a prime engram that said 539...decoded to a 536 chest. Annoying.

That boost thing was nice for my Titan. I am hoping it ups my cores a little by having another guy running through shit. Seeing people with 600 already and other characters in the 550’s. That’s some hardcore shit.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Broke down and bought forsaken last night. Gotta say having a ton of fun, way more than the DLC's for sure. Anyone in a somewhat populated casual clan I can jump in?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think I'll be playing a lot of Gambits thats for sure. I need to learn how to play it - when to drop off motes / Risk Reward Balance, how to invade, when to invade. etc. With a team that knows what they are doing here, that tea, could dominate.

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!
Something to help with masterwork cores until Bungie maybe changes the economy:

Ya....I get it. When you have 1000’s of shards you can make this work. But us plebs have like 500. Maybe others have more but I certainly don’t.

They need to up the drop rate of cores from purples. Then make cores a rare from blues, like the same rate purples are now. Then any kind of boss should have a chance to drop cores. That would help immensely.

• 1Like