Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Damn it's frustrating when your powerful gear drops are for the slot with your highest item so they are useless. 3 of my last 4 were like this.

Got my 3rd exotic since the reset, something I had and never used though...but it increase my light level so there's that at least. :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So I did the raid chest thing last night with all 3 of my characters. Scored the raid hand cannon(outlaw triple tap wish it was outlaw and firefly), some primary sniper and a rocket launcher. Only part of it that sucks is standing there shooting a fucking wall for 15 min trying to get all the pictures right.

Im at work so I cant watch these faggot videos.

Im 530 light and dont raid with any peeps.

Is this legit, I can queue in solo and get a free chest on each character? Can you explain a bit - is it worth my time to watch these videos when I get home?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its worth it if you want some free raid gear. Its not powerful drops but still shit you will not get unles you run raid. Easy on titan and hunter, the warlock I had trouble with the jumping part, but I did it another way that still worked. I jumped from column to column since I could not get up on the underneath part of the bridge, the warlock jump just does not go high enough.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I believe the free raid chests also have a chance to get the curated drops that start as masterworks with perfect rolls, or at least what the devs think are perfect rolls.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Too bad you cannot reset the raid, then at least my titan and warlock could get two of them. I dont know how to reset this. everythime I spawn in after doing that wish wall thing, I spawn at boss#2.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Would it be possible to coordinate time to get some help on a few of the weekly bounties I can't quite manage solo yet?

I still have the weekly from Petra and Spider that are just a wee bit beyond what I'm willing to poopsock solo just now, and those are the only weekly powerful rewards things I have remaining that I need completed.

PSN is Seamus Maolain, and I'm in the FOH clan.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Would it be possible to coordinate time to get some help on a few of the weekly bounties I can't quite manage solo yet?

I still have the weekly from Petra and Spider that are just a wee bit beyond what I'm willing to poopsock solo just now, and those are the only weekly powerful rewards things I have remaining that I need completed.

PSN is Seamus Maolain, and I'm in the FOH clan.

If I see you on I'll hit ya up.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn it's frustrating when your powerful gear drops are for the slot with your highest item so they are useless. 3 of my last 4 were like this.

Got my 3rd exotic since the reset, something I had and never used though...but it increase my light level so there's that at least. :)
What really sucks is getting a duplicate exotic as a +1 powerful reward, for a slot that has something higher in it. Like getting kicked in the balls.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im at work so I cant watch these faggot videos.

Im 530 light and dont raid with any peeps.

Is this legit, I can queue in solo and get a free chest on each character? Can you explain a bit - is it worth my time to watch these videos when I get home?
I posted everything you need to know a few pages back, the code you enter at the Wish Wall, and the path you take to the chest.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe the free raid chests also have a chance to get the curated drops that start as masterworks with perfect rolls, or at least what the devs think are perfect rolls.
I do not believe this is the case or there would be a very loud uproar about it. Curated drops should only come from Boss chests, and I am ok with that.

Too bad you cannot reset the raid, then at least my titan and warlock could get two of them. I dont know how to reset this. everythime I spawn in after doing that wish wall thing, I spawn at boss#2.
No way to reset by yourself. You can join up with someone who doesn't have a checkpoint though and get another chest.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Mid 580's on 2 characters, will have Warlock there tomorrow. Have not done the raid yet, and I hear the level of the drops start to fall off at 585. Joy. Still going to do it for weapons and armor though. The grind has been real. Not even certain how I managed it really. Been out of work for a while though. Thankfully I start a new job in a couple weeks, I need to do something else :smart: