Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does powerful gear sometime lesser light level than you? Or it's a bug?
There was an issue with Iron Banner drops doing that, but this week, I would swear I got a softcap reward from a Dreaming City bounty (queen's offering).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Note: On the first jump to the bridge, don't get too high above the platform you're aiming for, there is an invisible wall which will stop your progress just enough to make you miss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Gotta say. This ace of spades quest is pretty fucking garbage tier.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Worst part is trying to get 25 precision kills in Crucible.... without having the Ace of Spades to do it with.
Thats the exact step specifically i was bitching about. Other's were kinda whatever but that one sucked.

Hosix

All labs matter!
When it comes to getting cores....

Spider will sometimes sell a planet resource for glimmer. Glimmer is so easy to get....I have been spending it on the resource. I did it twice yesterday. I ended up with 5 cores. Which sadly is 5 more than I had!

Finally got a different exotic. Hunter chest that makes you invisible during that blade thingie.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sunshot is top tier as well, any of the 150 RPM hand cannons are god tier in this meta, I got a waking vigil thats awesome with dragonfly, jack queen king is another. But what makes the Ace what it is that its essentially a hawkmoon but not with 3 extra dmg bullets but six so you can 2 tap low res peeps all day long. I tried the crimson and could not do it. Not suce what it is with that HC, but I just dont like it. The range is really great on it though.

This is PC BTW, not sure what the meta is on console. PC it always favors the hand cannons more but on console it always suffered with the missing bullet thing.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
When it comes to getting cores....

Spider will sometimes sell a planet resource for glimmer. Glimmer is so easy to get....I have been spending it on the resource. I did it twice yesterday. I ended up with 5 cores. Which sadly is 5 more than I had!

I did this on accident yestrday, I was doing the daily on IO and when done I visited the grumpy old dude and it said I had like 200+ tokens, well I thout it was tokens, so I spent them all (the planetary mat, lol) and got like 3-4 masterworked items from him. Which yielded like 5 cores.

They said they will be putting in more ways to get them, I hope they do becuse im severely lacking on cores. Especially trying to upgrade all 3 characters, it sucks. I dont mind grinding for them, shit just have the strike/gambit bosses have a chance to drop one or some shit. or adding daily quests to grind out like 5 or some shit. Btu as it stands its and artificial cockblock from upgrading you shit, let alone masterworking some of your favorite weapons.

Got one of those meatballs to spawn in one of our gambit matches, but the noobs could not kill it in time lol plus when the invaders saw it, they kept on relentlessly invading over and over fucking it up for us. Ive probably played at least 20 matches this past weekend and only saw the meatball once.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Adding Cores to infusion was the dumbest decision Bungie made with Forsaken, and clearly shows they were ONLY thinking about draining resources from the very small portion of the player base. The SkillUp review describes the issues with Cores very well, which also shows that just adding more avenues to getting Cores is not the way to go:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Adding Cores to infusion was the dumbest decision Bungie made with Forsaken, and clearly shows they were ONLY thinking about draining resources from the very small portion of the player base. The SkillUp review describes the issues with Cores very well, which also shows that just adding more avenues to getting Cores is not the way to go:

Which was their fuck up in the first place. since yr one they had absolutely no resource drains and only to exacerbate the problem, same fucking guns and armor perks that didnt matter dropping over and over...over again. So it was inevitable that the people who stayed and played D2 through the rough first year had a shit ton of resources when Forsaken launched. Like I said I see some streamers with like 5K shards and 500 cores, lol. And this is not whom this game should cater to.

shit I quit one week into Osiris and I had something liek 3K shards. No cores yet because thiat was not a thing yet, later patch, but if I stayed around im sure I would hada a fucking ton of them. But thats not the point, the point being, you dont design an economy around what players alredy gathered and fuck the new players or those returning, that just wrong IMO.

Same shit with the mod components, what are they thinking? Requiring 10 mod components to purchase 1 mod? Also those fuckign things are pretty rare on gear and guns that drop too.

But those are minor fixes, overall Forsaken has been a blast.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Which was their fuck up in the first place. since yr one they had absolutely no resource drains and only to exacerbate the problem, same fucking guns and armor perks that didnt matter dropping over and over...over again. So it was inevitable that the people who stayed and played D2 through the rough first year had a shit ton of resources when Forsaken launched. Like I said I see some streamers with like 5K shards and 500 cores, lol. And this is not whom this game should cater to.

shit I quit one week into Osiris and I had something liek 3K shards. No cores yet because thiat was not a thing yet, later patch, but if I stayed around im sure I would hada a fucking ton of them. But thats not the point, the point being, you dont design an economy around what players alredy gathered and fuck the new players or those returning, that just wrong IMO.

Same shit with the mod components, what are they thinking? Requiring 10 mod components to purchase 1 mod? Also those fuckign things are pretty rare on gear and guns that drop too.

But those are minor fixes, overall Forsaken has been a blast.

If they would add them to strike drops, heroic events or wanted drops it would be fine. I saw a video on how to do the ascendant challenge? Guy had 800 cores and a few thousand shards. Wtf....

Fadaar

That guy
If they would add them to strike drops, heroic events or wanted drops it would be fine. I saw a video on how to do the ascendant challenge? Guy had 800 cores and a few thousand shards. Wtf....

Dude must have hoarded all his loot from before the expansion or something

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got my 3rd Forsaken Super unlocked on the Warlock last night. Managed to get 5 powerful gears, I think only 1 was in a slot that raised my Light Level.

I think I'm at 533 now. My hunter caught up over 530 also, made more progress there.

Going to either have my playtime reduced or taking complete break as I play through Assassin's Creed and then Red Dead Redemption.

Forsaken was pretty good direction for the game overall.