Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope they implement the changes to cores today. The thing that enrages me the most about it is that I managed to put together a set of gear early on that fits my play style. Remember how they hyped that you could play to your play style? I have my characters at 590+ now and rather than feeling like a bad ass, I feel like a broke ass chump trying to chat up Sloane for masterwork drops.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I really hope they implement the changes to cores today. The thing that enrages me the most about it is that I managed to put together a set of gear early on that fits my play style. Remember how they hyped that you could play to your play style? I have my characters at 590+ now and rather than feeling like a bad ass, I feel like a broke ass chump trying to chat up Sloane for masterwork drops.

Small things could fix the core issue. We have mentioned a bunch in this thread. If they implement half of them it helps out a majority of the player base.

Some twitch tool sitting with his 3 characters at 600 light? With his 800 cores? That is such a small percentage of people I don’t think the realize it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Small things could fix the core issue. We have mentioned a bunch in this thread. If they implement half of them it helps out a majority of the player base.

Some twitch tool sitting with his 3 characters at 600 light? With his 800 cores? That is such a small percentage of people I don’t think the realize it.

I think you are mistaken. They have the metrics. I think they did this shit because they wanted infusion to be meaningful choice(I dont know why) and to basically drain the existing pre forsaken economy of cores and shards. Now that its basically drained, they will come on their white horse and rescue us all.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who use the term "meaningful choice" without sarcasm should be laughed at, repeatedly.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Adding Lost Sector names when hovering over finished ones is nice... finally. Adding Cores to bounties is still the wrong answer. Adding them to weekly bounties will net people a few more. The RNG spawn bounties and the high lvl bounty will get the Cores as rewards, maybe 1-2 and 2-3 respectively.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Xur only gives y1 exotics with different rolls. So if you happened to have all y1 exotics on that character, you will get dupes from the Fated. If not, just remember there are no bugs in this game :rolleyes:

Fadaar

That guy
I guess now that I look the only exotics I didn't have on my hunter were rewards from various activities. Gay. At least now I know to not waste crystals on that character each week. Should shift to account wide if a character is done.

spronk

FPS noob
you can't get graviton pulse and that raid sword from the cabal raid from the fated, right? I have all the weapon and armor exotics from Y1 on my chars, last week I bought a fated and got a dupe armor even tho I'm missing graviton pulse and the world zero (?) sword. i don't really care, just thought id get one of those two weps

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
World Line Zero is part of a Warmind quest. Graviton Lance? IIRC you should be able to get it from Xur, but do not hold me to it. Check your collections to see if you have it?

Fadaar

That guy
I'm missing Sleeper, Whisper, and some others. Would have been nice to skip that asspain and get it for free.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Whisper is absolutely worth it. It is one of the very few that is.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
D2 legendary edition (D2 + all DLCs/xpacs so far, but NOT the season pass) is $39.99 at amazon including for PC. Sorta tempted, but I think i'll wait until the PC version is $40 or less for everything including Y2 season pass, then relevel on PC and abandon PS4

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Sleeper and Whisper are worth it. Sleeper will be getting nerfed in Gambit soon (about time) which I don't mind. No weapon should be able to pick up one power brick and wipe a whole team in less than 4 shots (supers included). Even after the Nerf the gun will probably still be a beast

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
My 3 have been 600 for about two weeks. Just been farming for Shards of Galanor for my hunter mostly. We've been running some non-raiders through LW during the week. We start about 7pm pst. Gaige#11139 if you're around that time and want to run the new raid or do anything else really. I'm always on and down to help. We've been doing a lot of Haunted Forest as well, almost made it to 10, but we've cleared 75% through 9 a few times.

Time Wasted on Destiny

Nice, I'll break 1k hours by end of the week probably lol.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I like how they added a mythic or fractal type dungeon thing for the Halloween event, now if they'd only do the same thing for strikes.

Change the mechanics up at certain levels and give better chances at unique gear or skins.

• 1Like

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
My 3 have been 600 for about two weeks. Just been farming for Shards of Galanor for my hunter mostly. We've been running some non-raiders through LW during the week. We start about 7pm pst. Gaige#11139 if you're around that time and want to run the new raid or do anything else really. I'm always on and down to help. We've been doing a lot of Haunted Forest as well, almost made it to 10, but we've cleared 75% through 9 a few times.

Time Wasted on Destiny

Nice, I'll break 1k hours by end of the week probably lol.

What light level would you recommend for the raid so that the person being carried isnt a total waste.