Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
What light level would you recommend for the raid so that the person being carried isnt a total waste.

Our WW15th clear most of us were 540 to start and like 555ish at the end? Right now the carry is so easy with the DPS strats that it doesn't really matter. We carried a 515 couple weeks back.

You need to be 531 to be able to deal damage to everything including Riven. Most helpful thing is Ikelos shotty and a void rocket with cluster preferably.

Its nbd though as long as you can listen and jump we can get you through lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Any clan spots open on PC I could join? I'm pretty casual with a light level of 505 right now.

Fadaar

That guy
Our WW15th clear most of us were 540 to start and like 555ish at the end? Right now the carry is so easy with the DPS strats that it doesn't really matter. We carried a 515 couple weeks back.

You need to be 531 to be able to deal damage to everything including Riven. Most helpful thing is Ikelos shotty and a void rocket with cluster preferably.

Its nbd though as long as you can listen and jump we can get you through lol.

I might take yall up on that. My friends that I did the first two raids (never did Spire of Stars) with decided to not return with Forsaken. Only really play my hunter and he's at around 540ish. Need to get off my ass and finish the Ikelos quests now I guess lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
We're actively recruiting because of how punishing D2 is to small clans, we just now made clan level 4 ;( Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net We're mostly PST players with a couple EST. A core group of 6 really with some scragglers. We will take casual players but just consider we're not here to just heavy carry people to 600 lol. That said my good friend and our leader is a huge D2 Sherpa :)

Raid report for those curious:

Destiny Raid Report

Our leader's:

Destiny Raid Report

Last edited:

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
We're actively recruiting because of how punishing D2 is to small clans, we just now made clan level 4 ;( Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net We're mostly PST players with a couple EST. A core group of 6 really with some scragglers. We will take casual players but just consider we're not here to just heavy carry people to 600 lol. That said my good friend and our leader is a huge D2 Sherpa :)

Destiny Raid Report

Our leader's:

Destiny Raid Report

What platform are you guys on? I play on PS4 and have been looking for a clan because the FoH clan is dead as fuck.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

Destiny Raid Report

Our leader's:

Destiny Raid Report

I sent a request. I don't need to be carried I'm just enjoying the game right now. Working on getting a warlock to 50. I usually play my titan.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its way easier now, at least it was for me. One day I stumbled on mars and there was a 4 man group doing PEs, I joined in and kept doing the T6-7 over and over again and finally got the SG after about 7-8? tries? Its funny because before this expansion it took entire full lobbies to take down those bosses, now 4-5 people can do it easy chaining supers over and over.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Its way easier now, at least it was for me. One day I stumbled on mars and there was a 4 man group doing PEs, I joined in and kept doing the T6-7 over and over again and finally got the SG after about 7-8? tries? Its funny because before this expansion it took entire full lobbies to take down those bosses, now 4-5 people can do it easy chaining supers over and over.

They also hotfixed it recently that you can restart from level 6 if you beat the level 7 boss. You used to need to coordinate the killing at the boss at zero seconds to get the restart mechanic to work. Much easier for randoms to farm this now.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not much of a handcannon guy but I just got a Trust with Drop Clip, Dragonfly and Explosive Payload with Masterworks in Range and boy is this gun fucking fun. With the range increase in masterworks its a freaking sniper rifle and I am just blowing away everything I see. I'm like Dirty Harry in space.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I love handcannons and have them all, but I absolutely hate Trust lol. I hope the Malfeseance buff Tuesday is worthwhile.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have Trust with Outlaw/Kill Clip and would use it more if EP or Mindbender shotty wasn't nearly always in that slot =/

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Game completely free on PC through battle.net if you claim it before Nov 18th.

As in you own it for reals not just you can play it until then.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Game completely free on PC through battle.net if you claim it before Nov 18th.

As in you own it for reals not just you can play it until then.

Yes this just popped up for me, no brainer to grab it.

NOW THE REAL QUESTION -- is it worth playing?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yes this just popped up for me, no brainer to grab it.

NOW THE REAL QUESTION -- is it worth playing?

It absolutely is with Forsaken, stand alone though not so much. However, it will give you a taste of the gunplay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Alright so my wife and I are going to try this out together since it's free right now. I've never played anything like it. Any tips? Can we play the campaign together? Is there anything we need to know in order to start near each other? What would be the best use of our time? Also, she's terrible at video games, but she has more experience than I do with these types of games as she's played all the Mass Effect games etc (don't know how similar they are, but they seem similar).