Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So when is this patch that fixes reckoning drops dropping?
I ran four tier 3's the other day to get my Notorious helm and I got two shotguns with One Two Punch. So I don't think the drop rates are as bad as people claim.

Armor 2.0 stream just happened. Seems like a huge info dump, having to sort through what's real and what's retards making assumptions.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Part 3 TLDR:
  • Damage numbers being adjusted across the game. So no more 999,999 damage. Actual effect of weapons on enemies remains unchanged. This is just a QOL under the hood change.
  • Being able to damage enemies going from -50 to -100 to provide some players with optional challenge of being undergeared for a particular activity.
  • Damage buffs (well, lumina, weapons of light) will not stack. Only the max damage buff will have an effect. Can still stack with kill clip / rampage etc.
  • Debuffs getting rebalanced (only strongest applies like buffs, Shadowshot will impact Heavy dmg).
  • PVP - Super damage resistance nerfed. Orbs return less super.
  • PVP - Heavy changes. Now available to everyone who grabs it within a time period. Also less ammo to some weapons.
  • PVP - Lots of Playlist changes. Crucible labs coming back. Comp replaced with 3v3 survival and solo queue survival. Some maps removed from matchmaking. Better matchmaking.
  • Starting with the Moon, seasons will affect larger narrative that affects the world. Weapons, armor and activities will be available only for season but gear will come back sometime in the future to other activities. Think of the Dreaming City cycle, but where it actually ends and resolves instead of repeating.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
And this right here is just some of the shit they completely missed with all this seasonal bullshit. None of the waeopns or armor were ever upgraded in any of the vendors/gunsmith since forsaken. They used to do a way better job with this shit in D1. Every expansion, major/minor always had a restock in all the vendors and gunsmith thad the weekly packages which made it cooler than what they did with him in D2.

I have thousands of tokens, gunsmit mats that im just saving until they upgrade the shit. If ever.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got a damn nice Halfdan-D that rolled with Outlaw and Rampage from Banshee and a Black Scorpion rapid fire scout with I don't remember what that I used for quite awhile. I think I still have the Halfdan vaulted, but you can very rarely get something decent from him. I abused the hell out of the afk Forge mat farming, and have been using the extra weaponsmith mats from decrypting after planet turn in's to try and get some god rolls on a few of the older weapons I like.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Finished my Warlock Solstice armor today. I think I need a break from this game for a while.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How much longer is the Solstice of Heroes thing going on? I haven't logged in since that shitty forge expac.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I mean the armor has perks and once you have the majestic set, opening the 'boxes' from EAZ will sometimes have the armor pieces for different rolls. I don't know if it's worth all that, though. That said, I worked the grinding into doing a bunch of quests and catalyst farming, so it wasn't like I was only playing for the Solstice stuff.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Trying to get my title for the event, just passed the half way point for glory on my Revoker. It's rough.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I did all three sets of masterworked armour. The boxes have a fairly high chance of +enhanced perks if you open them at the purple stage. So farm up, before you crack them all open.

PS: Fuck the Mountaintop quest.