Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sometimes I feel like I'm playing a different game than the rest of you. You know you can get special ammo on demand?

Meanwhile y'all lamenting about the D1 nightfall glory days talking about how hard they were, when we have harder nightfalls in the game today.

Did you play D1?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Of course I did. D1 nightfalls were horrendous, find a hiding spot and soak bullets into a boss sponge for 10 minutes. Usually after a slog through all the trash enemies where you stayed back with Icebreaker.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bunch of weapons re-added at reset. Ikelos, seraph, etc.

I had a badass Dust Rock Blues with 84 range, full auto + rampage but it got sunset :(. Haven't seen anything as good compared to it.
Sounds like the kinetic raid shotgun is the way to go for you. It's basically DRB but better in almost every way.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I turned in 10,000 weapon parts and got some good rolls on seraph weapons I undervalued during their season. The 180 hand cannon with timed payload is surprisingly good in PVE. Also got an auto loading FILO that I wanna pair with a reconstruction raid shotty for Taniks.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Noticed a small graphical bug... the "You are already on this quest" isn't showing up for Varik's sabotage stuff for me now. It doesn't impact anything but I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't buy some of them...

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wish they would have added the season 10 weapons to Crow so you could farm them, and also adding a reason to do the Crow shit aside your 4 powerful every week.

It also sucks how I missed all of season 10, only seasone EVER that I missed and it turned out to be one of the more important because of the warmind mods and weapons. More so the mods at this point. I only gathered a few of them so far. But watching what those warmind mods can really do in some streams, they literally shit out those cells, even on witherhorde kills.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I wish they would have added the season 10 weapons to Crow so you could farm them, and also adding a reason to do the Crow shit aside your 4 powerful every week.

It also sucks how I missed all of season 10, only seasone EVER that I missed and it turned out to be one of the more important because of the warmind mods and weapons. More so the mods at this point. I only gathered a few of them so far. But watching what those warmind mods can really do in some streams, they literally shit out those cells, even on witherhorde kills.

I am in the same boat. I quit right after "Scourge of the Past" raid came out where I had some darn good rolled items. I came back for this expansion and really sucks seeing a lot of the things I missed that are basically essential for today's content. This week's hotfix definitely helped however. Going back to Shadowkeep to get Xenophage exotic is really going to suck.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I missed out on warmind cell mods too and that's pretty much all I've skipped out on since D1 launched. F

Any of you had any luck running warrior hunt for cloudstrike? It says it's a rare drop (regardless of difficulty level), and I'm up to 10 clears now. Also, tried the solo heroic lost sectors to try for exotic arms drop but I got destroyed at 1215 (1250 mobs) and it has champions, match game, void burn, limited res tokens, and you have to solo it for the exotic chance. Ouch

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I missed out on warmind cell mods too and that's pretty much all I've skipped out on since D1 launched. F

Any of you had any luck running warrior hunt for cloudstrike? It says it's a rare drop (regardless of difficulty level), and I'm up to 10 clears now. Also, tried the solo heroic lost sectors to try for exotic arms drop but I got destroyed at 1215 (1250 mobs) and it has champions, match game, void burn, limited res tokens, and you have to solo it for the exotic chance. Ouch
took me about 14 runs to get mine. Just do the lowest difficulty and plow through them at 5mins or so each.

Lenas

Trump's Staff

I think Cloudstrike took me somewhere around ten, I ran the 1220 version just for a chance at cores. Hunter exotic mask took me 9 runs, arms for both hunter and warlock took 3.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think Cloudstrike took me somewhere around ten, I ran the 1220 version just for a chance at cores. Hunter exotic mask took me 9 runs, arms for both hunter and warlock took 3.
Got cloudstrike on my 11th run. Any tips on the exotic armor solo lost sectors? I was just getting absolutely destroyed when I tried. I’d assume it’s just my light level being so much lower than the zone.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Got cloudstrike on my 11th run. Any tips on the exotic armor solo lost sectors? I was just getting absolutely destroyed when I tried. I’d assume it’s just my light level being so much lower than the zone.
I wouldn't suggest trying them more than 20 levels under recommended. I've had success running a combo of scout, smg, sword to cover overload/anti-barrier and boss dps. Sub a hand cannon for the scout if you need unstoppable instead.

• 1Like