Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just because you've watched a Diaside video doesn't make you correct on the matter. It's a wonderful showcase for the If Destiny Youtubers were honest video. Seriously, watch it... all of it.

It's pretty fucking hard to even get to 3x Rampage in PvP, let alone go on a murder spree to maintain it. Set some expectations a little closer to reality.
Yes its hard to get rampage stacks in pvp, never said it was, (There is nothing really EASY in destiny pvp for average folks) but its still possible in 6es where you can clean up other peoples dmg for kills, it happens all the time, add in a rampage spec mod to the gun and you have a few seconds more of rampage time. But its NOT hard to get a charge of light build and still 2 tap with 120s. And no I was not watching some youtube video about it just a stream of an average PvPer at best. Probably better than me, but thats not saying much.

Last edited:

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've found myself on the wrong side of the new raid scout a couple of times now, and have decided I need to get my ninny ass into a raid to get one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
First raid weapon I got, with a Reconstruction roll, can get up to 40 in the mag. Thing is super nice.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
First raid weapon I got, with a Reconstruction roll, can get up to 40 in the mag. Thing is super nice.
late in the video it says reconstruction doesn't work with high-impact reserves... which I sort of wanted that synergy to be there but totally get that it doesn't.

I need to do DSC...

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Me too, if anything so I can do the secret chests solo like I used to do in Last Wish

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Me too, if anything so I can do the secret chests solo like I used to do in Last Wish

Pretty sure you have to have already received loot via killing bosses for those secret chests to drop anything besides raid tokens. Those chests drop anything you have 'unlocked'. Could be wrong but that's what I understand.

EDIT: Misread what you said. You are aware it seems. So PSA to anybody else.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Yep, it works like the chests in Prophecy. For the raid is it a per character thing or do I just need to pray for weapon drops my first run through then just chest it up every week cause I'm lazy?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Each of your characters can open both chests once a week. It's worth it even if you haven't done the raid yet because it'll net you 60 spoils of conquest every week. I think mods are guaranteed from the secret chests until you have all 4. Weapon drops are obviously unlocked for all characters. Armor on one character will not unlock the same slot for others though.

Day one I had four scout rifles because it's all I had drop and went back later to open the first chest 3x.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
My buddy at work that mains Warlock, was talking about this today, I feel like I'm going to be doing very little crucible for awhile.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My buddy at work that mains Warlock, was talking about this today, I feel like I'm going to be doing very little crucible for awhile.

It's a stasis fuckfest for sure. I need to get a godroll claws...

Lenas

Trump's Staff

TL;DR:
  • Yearly expansions will have more legendaries than we got in SK/BL
  • More legendary weapons to core playlists (IE more guns like Xenoclast/Crowd Pleaser/Stars in Shadow)
  • The Swarm, The Palindrome, and Shadow Price will return as Nightfall exclusives
  • The above Nightfall guns will have Adept versions (Grandmaster only)
  • S10 guns will be moved from the world pool to Gunsmith only
  • Felwinter's Lie, Outbreak, and Whisper will be added to the Kiosk
  • Transmog in S14 confirmed
  • Console players will get DDOS protection for activities
  • Crossplay comes in 2021
  • SABER and Devil's Lair in S13
  • Moon Lost sectors will get Legendary/Master versions
  • New exotic armor for Lost Sectors
  • Vault of Glass in 2021

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gotta say, destiny in 4K 60fps with a wider fov on ps5 is incredible. PC has had it goooood with destiny for quite a while.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
There a good way to farm up golfballs? Xur offering an exotic cipher everytime you don't have one is awesome, but I can't generate the Shards fast enough to buy them. More nightfalls?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
There a good way to farm up golfballs? Xur offering an exotic cipher everytime you don't have one is awesome, but I can't generate the Shards fast enough to buy them. More nightfalls?

The best way to farm golf balls is definitely Grandmaster NF's, but they aren't available right now. So until then the best bet is either NF's as high as you can run and pray for prisms, or use the new ghost mods for prisms in your activity of choice and use them to pay for golf balls at Banshee. Don't forget to run Pit/Prophecy x3 weekly for masterworked armor you can dismantle for prisms.

Last edited:

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't forget to run Pit x3 weekly for masterworked armor you can dismantle for prisms.
FTFY (Prophecy doesn’t drop mw armor on completion, unless they just changed it in yesterday’s patch,but it is pinnacle if you need light levels)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm really digging the new mods on weapons, and I really like the new wave grenade launcher. Wellspring on it is super fun to speed up ability recovery.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Either highest NF you can run or 3x pit. Hate slogging through pit but if you can find someone with a checkpoint can get it done in 20 mins.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, I got through the first part of Xenophage quest... so I need to eventually do the last part(s) in Pit...