Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So yeah downloaded this for PS5. Holy Hannah. And the HDR works again. This is definitely the way to play a shooter.

spronk

FPS noob
wasn't paying attention but Destiny 2 is now on stadia apparently

its the f2p version, dunno about xpacs and shit i assume its like every other platform and you have to buy the xpacs (free on gamepass). Kinda neat if you just wanna fuck around and do some minor shit on an ipad or laptop or something and not run the full client

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well, I got through the first part of Xenophage quest... so I need to eventually do the last part(s) in Pit...
Look up a youtube video on it, there is a way to exploit geometry in the pit and basically forgo the entire pit. Only have to do the boss fight at the end, but there is no time limit doing it this way.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Look up a youtube video on it, there is a way to exploit geometry in the pit and basically forgo the entire pit. Only have to do the boss fight at the end, but there is no time limit doing it this way.

I believe this was fixed a few weeks ago. The quest progression in the Pit won't advance anymore using this method from what I read from a few places. I've been meaning to finish this up on the PC using this method but never did due to the "fix" and have been too lazy to look for people to do it legitimately.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sounds like it may have been fixed with Beyond Light release.

Ao- Ao- I'll help whenever you see me on, duo'd Pit a few days ago for an armor piece.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Having a casual 2v2 tourney with the clan next Sunday (17th), 2000 silver prize. Solar subclasses only with a choice of shotgun/scout or sidearm/sniper load outs. No heavy/sword peeks/emotes. Round type/length/brackets will be decided once we have a better idea of attendance. DM if interested, or if you're already on our Discord, check out the tourney channels.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
new parts to hawkmoon line of quests, talk to Crow and google from there. end reward is catalyst and random rolls.

be warned -- Whisper/Zero Hour difficulty and elemental shields. bring a variety or friends.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Few related bugs:
• If you run the mission before you get the quest from Crow for the ship, you can get an extra Hawkmoon roll.
• Every run seems to grant the 15 minute completion triumph for the emblem.
• If you take boss to low health and people leave/rejoin the fireteam, they'll get the flawless achievement after rejoining (team leader can also swap lead, leave and return).
• Deleting a character lets you continually farm feathers and extra Hawkmoons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did the intro quest, staring at two "Level 1" and all I can think is "fucking blueberries" then realize it was season power and so was I...

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Season has started off pretty strong, not gonna lie. The new weapons all slap. New mods look like Bungie has a plan to replace Cells. Some unique loot from strikes again, battleground activity at least is hectic, hopefully they end up being a little more varied, but it's fun for now. New challenge model for seasonal stuff is good but the actual challenges themselves aren't exactly exciting, hopefully those will get more interesting as the system develops. HELM has been great for the feel of storytelling, loved seeing Saladin getting back in to things.

Edit - Also, the seasonal SMG with overflow/frenzy feels like Recluse in its prime. Beautiful PVE-only perk.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Season has started off pretty strong, not gonna lie. The new weapons all slap. New mods look like Bungie has a plan to replace Cells. Some unique loot from strikes again, battleground activity at least is hectic, hopefully they end up being a little more varied, but it's fun for now. New challenge model for seasonal stuff is good but the actual challenges themselves aren't exactly exciting, hopefully those will get more interesting as the system develops. HELM has been great for the feel of storytelling, loved seeing Saladin getting back in to things.

Edit - Also, the seasonal SMG with overflow/frenzy feels like Recluse in its prime. Beautiful PVE-only perk.
I have a overflow/multikill clip and I'm in love with it. I'm pairing it with deafening whisper and lament/FG with a bunch of sword finder ammo, and it's just heaven. I put minor on it to mow through trash faster and it's so fun.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Can’t find a definite answer here....does either ORD damage stack? Like can 3 people all use it and melt bosses?