Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
With Vault of Glass coming back, I plan on finally getting off my ass and raiding. I'm in the Getting Rekt Daily clan that I believe is still the quasi official forum clan still? Or do we have a different clan these days?
Not sure that it's a forum clan but it's pretty active, though it suffers from the normal "slow at the end of the season" type stuff. I'm sure with VoG coming out/back, it'll tick back up to half-dozen to a dozen raids a week.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If you wanna do something just ask in our Discord. We don't watch the Bungie clan chat and clan rosters don't display correctly in the game so you never actually know how many people are online at any given time. We have more than one group of people wanting to run VOG on launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Went and joined the 'Getting Rekt Daily' clan in anticipation for the new season. Old clan I was in was basically dead from the beginning of the season, was just too lazy to switch to another.

Wish I remembered who all I did VoG with from the forums back in D1, been a LONG time.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Vault of Glass is back in Destiny 2 apparently
game + all DLCs/xpacs is free on gamepass/xbox, i still haven't finished the campaign lol. i just find the game super boring now which is so weird considering i poured hundreds of hours into D1

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Vault of Glass is back in Destiny 2 apparently
game + all DLCs/xpacs is free on gamepass/xbox, i still haven't finished the campaign lol. i just find the game super boring now which is so weird considering i poured hundreds of hours into D1
End of season I sort of get (still trying for that frenzy/overload SMG though...) but I don't think it's boring at all. New (to me) raid, new season... I'm pretty hyped.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm hype. Looks great. Can't wait to bitch about the transmog grind.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Have heard lots of bitching about the transmog system, can someone give me the TLDR about why it's going to be such a shitshow? Main thing I'm excited for is shaders not being items anymore, good fucking god that is something that should have changed day 1 of Destiny 1.

edit: man that trailer for next season looks soooooo much like the Geth simulation in ME3 you dive into while on the Geth Dreadnought. I think it's where you rescue Legion.

edit2: Mithrax is a fuckin boss

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Have heard lots of bitching about the transmog system, can someone give me the TLDR about why it's going to be such a shitshow?

The biggest gripe is that free transmog is going to be capped at 10 items per season per class (20 for the introductory season). You can pay to go beyond that. A secondary gripe is that it's grindy, complete with bounties and a three part currency. Kill mobs to get base currency, do bounties to progress it and then combined X amount of those to create the final item you need to transform an item.

Fadaar

That guy
The biggest gripe is that free transmog is going to be capped at 10 items per season per class. You can pay to go beyond that. A secondary gripe is that it's grindy, complete with bounties and a three part currency. Kill mobs to get base currency, do bounties to progress it and then combined X amount of those to create the final item you need to transform an item.

fuckin... what? so it wont just be an addition to the ornament screen? fucking faggot ass Bungie I swear they could trip into a pile of titties and land on a dick

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Oh and also shaders are increasing in cost from 30 bright dust to 400. For ... reasons? ...because they're going to be permanent instead of consumable and that's an equivalent exchange to the 2 legendary shards a shader costs to create from collections now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
New season launched today. Story wise the beginning has been good, there will be some story beats this season that make last season seem tame. It's all datamined, of course. Tons of weapons with some very interesting new perks. New seasonal activity feels like a combination of battlegrounds, gambit and reckoning, following the same progression path as the warhammer. Mountaintop has a potential replacement with a new kinetic GL addition. Stronk start, more of the same from last season.

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
#nerfstasis is trending on Twitter, so I guess this season is going well?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The already OP status hunter got a new aspect that basically makes them unbeatable. Trials is already in a place where if you aren’t playing three status hunters you will lose, about to get bad.
Also so far the story is basically a rip off of Jon Snow allowing the wildlings through the wall.

Fadaar

That guy
One day in and I can already guarantee you I know how this storyline plays out

Does it seem that obvious that Avasarala is going to do something stupid?

Must say though, best season for weapons since Arrivals. Digging the kinetic grenade launcher, kinetic AR, and energy slug shotty even though I hate slug shottys. Got one with 97 range, gonna go apetard in PVP with it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Stasis is the worst thing they ever added to this game, PvP wise. Who ever thought being frozen, CC in a fucking shooter needs to be fired. Nothing fun about being frozen or slowed for a few seconds where the average TTK is like a second or less.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
They should have made a whole new class instead of adding an element (or whatever you want to call it).

Fadaar

That guy
To this day I can not understand how anyone takes pvp in Destiny seriously. It is an inherently broken clusterfuck by design. Get in, do your matches to get pinnacle rewards, get out.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I use to enjoy pvp when I could get a good group together, even losing here and there, it can be a lot of fun when you are on a big streak, or getting matched up with teams that challenge you at your level. Running into random hacks is really what killed pvp for everyone I know, myself included. I've gotten good at recognizing when someone has wall hacks on, and I consistently get messages that someone I reported was banned. Which doesn't even matter, in the long run they just make another free to play account, and a day or two later they are right back into it.