Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lol shit, I did the quest for this thing back in the day and never even used it once, lol.
Salvo shits all over deafening whisper lol. I farmed a god roll whisper and that thing stays in the vault unless it's void day with GL artifact mods.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Salvo shits all over deafening whisper lol. I farmed a god roll whisper and that thing stays in the vault unless it's void day with GL artifact mods.
Thats cool, to each their own I guess, lol. This season its all about fusions anyway so I guess it does not matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How are people already level 120 in the season?! Is that an exploit or can you get that high naturally through play in 1.5 weeks?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
How are people already level 120 in the season?! Is that an exploit or can you get that high naturally through play in 1.5 weeks?

No exploit and Im at .... 107? 3 chars doing bounties and the weekly pinnacles and shit that shouldn't be an issue. There is a way to power through tho. Load up on all the bounties you can for EDZ/Strikes.. then queue for the Omingul strike(whatever the fuck its called now.. the disgraced?). I have heard people have gotten to 200 pretty quickly doing that

Also its been a lot longer than 1.5 weeks. The seasonal weekly challenges are on week 4 about to rollover to week 5 so...

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm 89 and I took over a week off to move. Would probably be like 110+ otherwise just from my normal play.

Never claim bounties/challenges without the fireteam exp boost is probably the biggest thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Lenas Lenas Thanks for all the tips and info you post in here. Super helpful for the returning player.

Are there any engrams that I need to have my highest gear equipped to get the most out of or do they all just key off the highest possible level combination in your inventory and vault?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im 130ish now and no exploits, just errm...working from home... :cool:

Ive seen people in the 250+ now though.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Lenas Lenas Thanks for all the tips and info you post in here. Super helpful for the returning player.

Are there any engrams that I need to have my highest gear equipped to get the most out of or do they all just key off the highest possible level combination in your inventory and vault?
Highest possible, doesn't matter what you have equipped at all.

Also yeah, I'm lvl 129 and I'm only playing 1 char, probably an average of 2 hours a day? I've been turning in all the bounties solo most of the time too or I'd probably be 10-20 levels higher I guess? I'll tell you what I do typically.

Log in, while in space I open my phone and open the app, go to bounties and take all the gunsmith ones, plus all the gunsmith randoms, all the splicer ones (not the randoms), all the Wayfinders compass ones (not the randoms), click through the Vanguard ones for any that don't require strikes, Then I grab all the EDZ and Nessus ones. Then I just land on EDZ and run around (or run through a lost sector a few times) and focus one weapon type at a time, plus whatever supers or abilities, and complete tons of bounties at once. Once I finish all the EDZ I hop over to Nesses and continue, then sometimes Cosmodrome and/'or Europa. I finish like 30ish bounties in around 45 minutes or less probably? Then I focus on Quests or some other activity like strikes or gambit or whatever, and pick up whatever bounties go with that too.

Today is day 30 of the Season, so that's just over 5 levels a day, which is suppppper doable. I've missed a bunch of days and am still that high, heck, my wife is only able to play 3 days a week and she's about 70 I think.

And yes, Lenas is the best :D When are you gonna sherpa me through Vault Lenas?!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
When are you gonna sherpa me through Vault Lenas?!

I wont really be back up and running until after Oct 1 when the rest of our furniture arrives, but I can help plan one sooner with the others if you want!

Power wise, the game knows your highest possible item in each slot, even if it's in your vault. Even if your highest item in each slot are exotics, which you obviously can't equip all at once, they'll still count for your total power. The only thing I would say to keep in mind which is new this season is the addition of the ghost armor stat mods.

As an example, I keep an intellect (most expensive to mod boost) armor drop mod equipped on my ghost, which forces a minimum of 10 on rolls. Then I go over to the HELM and use my three T3 armor focuses on recovery/mobility based armor. Can get 62+ rolls with huge spikes in both stats, great for making builds. Note that armor stats are broken up into two groups (mob/res/rec & int/dis/str) and you can only get a spike in one stat from each group, so you ghost mod for one and focus for the other stat and boom.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The 100k Nightfall for pinnacle is stupid easy this week and can be done on the 1290 version of it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Xur has a really great AR for generating warmind cells for any new/returning players. They aren't what they used to be, but they can still be useful.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dont sleep on bioth of those fusions. Main ingredient with 65 range, stability masterwork, back up plan and the timelines vertex with range masterwork and liquid coils. Both should be beast for this season and quick play.

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Forsaken campaign and Tangled Shore will be vaulted with the release of Witch Queen and as such it is becoming free on December 7th until it's gone on Feb 22. Dreaming City stays.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I have to admit this game is MUCH better than it was when I quit back in Forsaken days. They really have fixed most of my general gripes with the game. Getting caught up power wise has been pretty fun ride.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Can someone explain to me what vaulted means? Does that mean you paid for an expansion and can no longer play it in the vein of "decreasing load times"?