every day i feel i am slipping away from gaming, i saw this on twitch

1645552586569.png

gift 2 subs on twitch and you get some in game loot. LOL WUT

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is the game still down? Is this error below me or is this just expansion day problems? I was getting this same error early yesterday and figured it was just the game being down.

1645552924386.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
SO the only way to purchase this shit is to drop $80 on the deluxe edition? Dont they have the regular digital edition?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Never mind, I see it now. I had to click on the damn big ad on the front page to get it to show up. Why the fuck do they obfuscate this shit like they do?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Finished up the Legendary WQ campaign. What a ride... been awhile since I had to dig that deep. 10/10.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Finished today on my lunch break. Did all of legendary solo, some parts were really tough. Best campaign D2 has ever had IMO.

Fadaar

That guy
Finished today on my lunch break. Did all of legendary solo, some parts were really tough. Best campaign D2 has ever had IMO.

how bad was the final mission? i was getting tired by then and hit up the LFG discord for that mission. with 3 people it was ROUGH, can only imagine solo. did the rest of the campaign prior to that by myself though. now gonna burn through the campaign on easy with warlock & titan to get the light level train rolling. hunter is already at 1532 base.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It took me a long time but once you figure out the pattern it was manageable. Died to a couple of dumb mistakes and had to reset the fight so I ended up bringing out the old Anarchy again to play it safer. 3 phased.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This campaign was really good, ran through on Legendary solo. I'm glad they added the optional difficulty bump, it is tuned well, and made everything feel more impactful. Void 3.0 and weapon crafting are nice adds, season feels like it's going to have some legs for me.

Fadaar

That guy
Void 3.0 is great on hunter and warlock. Not really digging it as much on titan but also haven't played it as much.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how dop you unlock all the other subclass BS like the different nades and shit?
Can get them from Ikora at the tower. Once you get them, there is a thing to meditate at right beside her that finishes unlocking them.

Fadaar

That guy
grenades at least. rest of the fragments arent available yet, i'd lean toward them unlocking after the raid next weekend. also its fucking retarded you don't start with all the stuff thats purchasable right off the bat. i had no indication in game that they were available at Ikora, found out via discord.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
grenades at least. rest of the fragments arent available yet, i'd lean toward them unlocking after the raid next weekend. also its fucking retarded you don't start with all the stuff thats purchasable right off the bat. i had no indication in game that they were available at Ikora, found out via discord.
There was a quest for it. IDK how I opened it but I got a quest to visit her on my titan. Reason I asked is I did the meditate thing in front of her little altar but nothing happened the first time. SO a day later I went back and did it again and got all the nades at least to open up.

I like all the shit to grind this season, the weapon stuff is nice addition, you have to use them to extract shit from them. Then you have to use them to level them up to open all the good perks when you craft one. The problem Im having is storage issues. I had to delete a ton of shit form my vault that was good to god rolls from past season/years in order to open up more slots to store all those non extracted yet weapons. Also, another problem is the actual grind. Leveling them up takes a ton of time, so say you craft a few weapons to level, man you gonna be grinding that shit for months. I got my glave to like lv11 and that was by using the shit out of it for like a week on several characters too. And I think the shit goes up to lv20? Plus youre using some shit ass weapon with shit perks until you hit those good perks later on which are like lv10+ for some even higher.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Another problem I ran into this week was that I was not getting any of that ops shit to start my quest for this week. I ran the strikes, then I did a few missions too and nothing. Then I noticed I had like 2K of that shit in my inventory (max) from last week. So I had to delete it (all of it with one delete too) and then I started getting it again. Obviously a bug but kinda pissed me off after doing all that work.

Fadaar

That guy
Another problem I ran into this week was that I was not getting any of that ops shit to start my quest for this week. I ran the strikes, then I did a few missions too and nothing. Then I noticed I had like 2K of that shit in my inventory (max) from last week. So I had to delete it (all of it with one delete too) and then I started getting it again. Obviously a bug but kinda pissed me off after doing all that work.

yeah i wasnt able to get the stuff to drop on 2nd and 3rd character so hit up google. i ended up just running a few psiops on my hunter to spend 500 a pop instead of deleting it all.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just got my first 1550 drop on my lunch break after one or two powerful milestones on my first character this week. The raid prep grind this time has been so easy it was basically free.