Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

So they disabled the enhanced 1-2 punch but holy shit the rest of the build is bonkers. Just set this up on my titan and this is OP as fuck. Mele for days, shield charge. melee some more, explosions everywhere, enhanced weapon dmg, over shield supers fast as fuck....

Fadaar

That guy
Just got my first 1550 drop on my lunch break after one or two powerful milestones on my first character this week. The raid prep grind this time has been so easy it was basically free.

Sadly i wont be able to do day 1 due to work schedule but even my half ass attempts at LL grinding have gotten all 3 characters at 1542 or higher. Really regret not doing campaign on legendary for Titan, was my 2nd character and just felt like burning through it. Looking back though would have gotten me a lot closer to 1550, especially since I did legendary on the other two characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Legendary just feels right to me. Like a perfectly worn in pair of boots. Doing normal stuff feels like god mode, especially with all the extra from Void 3.0, but starts to feel boring. The AI feeling less derpy helps with immersion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I made it to The Ghosts mission on Legendary solo and that boss fight is ROUGH! I really appreciate the Legendary campaign difficulty though. It's hard, but much more fun. I haven't played since Elden Ring came out, though.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don’t remember the mission name, but the worst I got stuck was the big scorn boss at the bottom of the pit, died at least 2 dozen time just on that last fight. I do really like that it saves your mission progress at your last checkpoint, and you can leave and pickup where you left off later if needed. Had to drop and go to the tower to change out my load out for that one. I don’t know why I ever take Witherhoard out of my inventory, it’s one of the best exotics in the game still for solo play.

Fadaar

That guy
Don’t remember the mission name, but the worst I got stuck was the big scorn boss at the bottom of the pit, died at least 2 dozen time just on that last fight. I do really like that it saves your mission progress at your last checkpoint, and you can leave and pickup where you left off later if needed. Had to drop and go to the tower to change out my load out for that one. I don’t know why I ever take Witherhoard out of my inventory, it’s one of the best exotics in the game still for solo play.

For the love of god download DIM and the official Destiny app on your phone. Can also use DIM in a web browser.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I use DIM in my browser.

PS: I almost never use Witherhoard, can't even remember the last time I did, probably when I did the catalyst.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Witherhoard is goated, for sure. I have a loadout with it for Saturday, Witherhoard + Funnelweb on a void 3.0 Warlock is fucking unstoppable.

Also, yeah, fucking use DIM... lol

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Witherhoard was always powerful. Shit, its even OK in PvP. People just cant help themselves and walk in it lol. When you play against one, its super annoying. It basically took the place of the Mountaintop when they sun set that. There are other primary nade launchers which are harder to use but this one is great for trash clears and even dmg on majors and bosses. Especially now when we basically got the recluse 2.0 back which is secondary.

Fadaar

That guy
It's also a lot like Anarchy where it's weapon swap friendly dps with the added bonus of having auto loading.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
SO last few days I was doing the google stadia 2 chest farm for the new recluse, I got a few usable rolls like perpetual motion and adrenaline junkie. But I wanted to farm this shit some more fort a subsistance/frenzy. Well I guess the farm was nerfed with yesterdays maintenance?

Also tried my god roll gnawing hunger (accurized, subsistence, rampage/kill clip) on one of my alts today and holy shit that thing is nuts as well with the volatile rounds or without. Still an insane weapon that goes along with all the void BS going on this season. IF you have one, try it if you dont have a god roll Funnleweb yet. Still even if you do the thing is better in cases you need more range.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
SO last few days I was doing the google stadia 2 chest farm for the new recluse, I got a few usable rolls like perpetual motion and adrenaline junkie. But I wanted to farm this shit some more fort a subsistance/frenzy. Well I guess the farm was nerfed with yesterdays maintenance?

It was nerfed, chests removed, but you shouldn't care. Perpetual / Junkie is basically the god roll since you don't do endgame content. Frenzy would replace Junkie in really high level stuff, but you're basically set.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Got one with Pulse Monitor/Frenzy. Good enough for now since there isn't a guaranteed way to farm it. As for Gnawing Hunger, I kept 3 from Season of Arrivals before BL dropped: Subsistence + Rampage/Demolitionist (two choices in the 4th column ftw), Sub + Demo/Swash, and Zen/Demo. The Zen/Demo one stays on my hunter since I run dodge reload on him, especially now since void is the FOTM element and smoke grenade is doodoo. Other two get moved around when perks can be maximized. Between the three there's well over 15000 kills lol.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I haven't touched my Gnawing Hungers in awhile.

gnawing.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So watching this raid im not sure I like this. Bunch of dumb puzzles symbols that have nothing to do with anything. They are just making this shit more complicated for the sake of being more complicated. Its a fucking shooter. Why cant we just shoot big bosses in the face, followed by jumping puzzle and then shoot more bosses in the face. Granted I dont have a bone as I dont raid much but still.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So watching this raid im not sure I like this. Bunch of dumb puzzles symbols that have nothing to do with anything. They are just making this shit more complicated for the sake of being more complicated. Its a fucking shooter. Why cant we just shoot big bosses in the face, followed by jumping puzzle and then shoot more bosses in the face. Granted I dont have a bone as I dont raid much but still.
Exactly my feelings. Forget the overcomplicated crap. I have no desire to do this raid. Give me rockets mcdickfce encounters any day over what that was today.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Exactly my feelings. Forget the overcomplicated crap. I have no desire to do this raid. Give me rockets mcdickfce encounters any day over what that was today.
Its like doing mechanics for 30 min only to do a dmg pahase for like 15 seconds, lol.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanguard faction gain is bugged and giving more like 4X the normal rate if anyone wants to grind out Vanguard rep. Put yourself on the 1520 difficulty and just do Nightfalls on repeat, and you'll reset your Vanguard rank in an hour or 2 depending on how fast you can run the Armsdealer strike.