Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ladro

Anomaly
Been doing that but it's boring as fuck. As someone who doesn't have a ton of time to grind out tokens, I find the rally concept plus the rank 50 catalyst/ornament shit to be idiotic. Factions should be around all the time and the rally is just a way to get more tokens in a week.

I like the renown change, adds a bit more to the process, just don't like the time requirement. I should be able to get rank 50 by the end of the season (since your level will persist) provided I keep playing each rally, however it's pretty shitty I can only get one catalyst. Not a great design choice there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Wait till you go to MW the Graviton Lance. Getting the cosmology kills is cancer.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to fuck around with this game again for at least a few weeks and see if I can get into it. I kind of messed around with it when it was released then bounced after. If anyone is still playing with this hit me up with a DM or message me on the FoH discord server if you don't mind helping teaching a Destiny noob.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had base game + dlc on PS4 and never played the DLC. My buddy hooked me up with a copy on PC so i've been playing there but much more casually, just got the the warmind content.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
SOOOOO Expansion reveal trailer dropped.

I had no interest in playing it, now I need to play it to get revenge on that evil cocksucker

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wait till you go to MW the Graviton Lance. Getting the cosmology kills is cancer.

'Hope' mission from Ikora or the Hephaestus (sp?) Mission on Mars (non-heroic) and you can grind it out in about 1 hour or so. I did the Hephaestus missionand took about an hour and 15min while I was answering emails. Was dreading it until I read those steaks and made it stupidly easy (not boring).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Good to know! I am still only at around 40%. Took a few days off to retain what little sanity I have left after doing the Faction grind.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
Same or similar really. Hit 50 on Sunday and haven't been on since. Running that loop on Titan really was mind numbing.

But all of that said, I'm still having fun playing and enjoy being mostly casual about it. I'm underxthebridge (also tagged in the forum clan) on XBL if anyone wants to kill stuff.

Ladro

Anomaly
Anyone still playing on PC? I picked it up again and am doing the story missions if anyone is bored.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Thought about grabbing it for 10 bucks but I think I'll wait til they have a lot more content with a Taken King like DLC with all the previous stuff.

Ladro

Anomaly
Thought about grabbing it for 10 bucks but I think I'll wait til they have a lot more content with a Taken King like DLC with all the previous stuff.

Warmind is actually not bad with the quests and content but I’m just now doing it on PC. Got everything done on Xbox already so thought I’d give it another whirl in glorious 60fps.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
I made the switch from ps4 to PC, been playing casually, basically just completing the milestones each week with a RL buddy.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I used to look forward to Faction Rally weeks. Now with this renown bullshit it just grinds on our will to live. Congrats people who asked for a grind though I guess. We are generally medium/low sodium, but on FR weeks we turn full pillar of salt, grind out the faction as quickly as possible and log off till reset. GG Division and Stardew Valley for games getting played this past rally :D

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just did the Leviathan raid last night for the very first time. That shit was amazing!! I'm sure I'll get sick of it, but for right now, that was awesome!

Would love to run heroic strikes, but even destinyLFG doesn't have anyone doing them. :(