Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm looking forward to cross saves. I have a casual friend that only has a ps4. So i'll keep my PC copy updated to play with most my friends and will be able to hop on and pvp with casual buddy on ps4. Who knows, might even end up keeping both pc+ps4 updated.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Has no effect on me. But man people get salty about the cost of D2, thinking it is too expensive (it isn't).

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apologies if already mentioned but the annual pass is pretty damn cheap right now for all those folks like me who held off getting it. £11.99 from £29.99 is a fair drop. Not sure if a similar rate in dollars.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
The complete collection is also $40 on pc/xb1/ps4 which includes D2, all the xpacs, Forsaken, and all the Forsaken DLCs
Destiny 2: Forsaken - Complete Collection

Its bizarre however that if you pre order Shadowkeep (the fall expac) it only includes base D2 and the first two DLCs but NOT forsaken or the forsaken annual pass. It seems like such an obvious thing to include forsaken so you could preorder Shadowkeep now and then jump into current ALL destiny 2.

Instead if you've never played D2 and pre order Shadowkeep you get a shitty version of just basic D2 but no forsaken whatsoever, which pretty much cockblocks you nearly completely as soon as you finish the main campaign.

Especially since you know they will do some sort of "get everything Destiny including all DLCs" pretty soon, but I guess they are targetting shadowkeep at current hardcore D2 players.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Instead if you've never played D2 and pre order Shadowkeep you get a shitty version of just basic D2 but no forsaken whatsoever, which pretty much cockblocks you nearly completely as soon as you finish the main campaign.
New Light/Shadowkeep is going to start everyone at 750 regardless of previous content. If you start in September you will be able to jump right in. The only things not included are raids, dungeons (shattered throne, zero hour) and exotic quest lines. None of which are absolutely critical if you're already powered up. Everything before then will be optional.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
First crown clear at 730 light: 7.5 hours over two nights
Second clear ~742 avg: 55 minutes with 2 new people

Great raid IMO. Everything this season is awesome.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sent out a bunch of friends requests to forumbros so if you see one from Janx you know where its from.

• 1Like

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Man this IB armor quest is fucking stupid, and I've enjoyed this season so far. Shit is so fucking toxic. Almost as bad as the Hush grind. ALMOST. Our PC clan is always looking for dedicated players.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What's toxic mean? I've never gotten a mean message and iron banana has been pretty fun so far. Liking my new new Austringer.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man IB is easy mode compared to regular crucible that has no SBMM. It actually puts you vs your own tier of skill and it makes crucible so much more fun. I went on a few streaks last night felt really really good to play against people of your own skill. Felt like D1 again. And im not even 750 yet.

I wish the sweaty fucks never petitioned bungie to change regular crucible to turn of sbmm so they can have their easy pickings of lower skilled players. While the rest of us suffer at the expense of 1 or 2 players that go 58 and 1.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did you join our group after I got off last night? We actually lost our first two matches against randoms as a 6 stack lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Did you join our group after I got off last night? We actually lost our first two matches against randoms as a 6 stack lol.

Nahh, I got off. I was on for a while at that point, probably played a good 6 hours of nothing but IB.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
IB is a blast. Lord of Wolves is OP on PC, take advantage of that shit if you have it. +1 for SBMM, it makes it so much more enjoyable. I need to stop trying to level my Warlock and focus on IB this week I think. The other 2 are 750 now.

Really enjoying this season so far, and I have not even done the raid yet. Will get that sorted this weekend.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm at like 680 something... how the hell do I grind up to 750 or get any of those OP weapons?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just do all the powerful engram rewards every week, plus chances to drop prime engrams which also boost.

3 from strikes (one weekly +2 daily throughout the week)
3 from gambit (one weekly +2 daily throughout the week)
1 from gambit prime
1 from that other gambit prime thing (forgot name)
3 from crucible (one weekly +2 daily throughout the week)
2 from doing forges
2-3 from doing menagerie
1 from blind well tier 4
1 from weekly dreaming city quest
2 from ascendant challenge dreaming city
1 from weekly bounties in dreaming city (although I skip this one)
1 from weekly planet (doing public events)
2 from missions on weekly planet every week

Thats roughly 20+ powerful rewards per week to boost your power. all pretty much solo doable. and this is not counting raid, which also give powerful rewards per boss. You might not be able to do current raid because of power level, but you can do the old ones for sure at 680.

Any I forgot?

Also which OP weapons you taking about?

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How do the daily things reset? Like if I wait until Friday to do the first Strike daily, do I still get the 2nd one for the week or do I need to the first on reset?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
How do the daily things reset? Like if I wait until Friday to do the first Strike daily, do I still get the 2nd one for the week or do I need to the first on reset?

You will probably get only one reset if you wait.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the daily reset is account-based and not server based?

No im sure its server based but lets say you wait until like sunday to do your strikes. You will only have 2 powerfuls, one for the daily and one for the weekly. I think they reset on certain days, I think Wed and Sat? So if you dont do the strike thing prior to the resets you are SOL on one of the resets since they dont stack.

• 1Solidarity