Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
One of them is time gated to the weekly Io ritual mission (finding Nokris) and the other is completing the seasonal evacuation quest line which is also time gated.

Do you guys just use the FoH discord?
No, we have a clan specific discord that is linked on our clan profile page. I also recently linked it in the official Bungie clan chat (which we never actually use). DM me if you have trouble finding it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
One of them is time gated to the weekly Io ritual mission (finding Nokris) and the other is completing the seasonal evacuation quest line which is also time gated.

No, we have a clan specific discord that is linked on our clan profile page. I also recently linked it in the official Bungie clan chat (which we never actually use). DM me if you have trouble finding it.
If I missed one of the weekly ones, am I boned?

Also realized for the MMXX thing I need to have 50k achievments points. Given I'm only at 39k, it looks like that isn't happening.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If I missed one of the weekly ones, am I boned?
They're on a 3 week rotation and we still have until November, you're fine.

Also realized for the MMXX thing I need to have 50k achievments points. Given I'm only at 39k, it looks like that isn't happening.
11k isn't too bad. Lore entries are the easiest farm. Scannable ghosts etc on each destination. Class super/grenade/ability kills can be farmed easily at Shuro Chi checkpoint in Last Wish. Log in to braytech.org, go to the Triumph section and it'll show you anything you're near completing. Anyway, MMXX only requires 28 of 30 available triumphs so if you can't make it, you could skip that one and the 7 Trials wins and still be okay.

Fadaar

That guy
Guess I need to actually do Trials and the all raids (even though I've done 3 of the 5 in the past.... wtf Bungie). Savathun Eyes and Prophecy I'll get at some point just need to not be lazy.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider

I see it, was just being dumb! Thanks, I'll be around this weekend

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Solstice starts next week. This year you grind the first set to unlock Majestic. Once Majestic is unlocked, you can buy universal glow ornaments from Eververse. The glow is based on your currently equipped subclass. If you masterwork the Majestic set and make it Magnificent, it'll gain a white glow without the need for any ornaments. Nice change from last year and we'll be able to glow all year if we want to.

EAZ activity seems to be unchanged. Clear as many minis/bosses as you can in the time limit and search for chests after. It was a fun distraction last time. Hopefully they optimized EAZ a little better this time though.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did a Last Wish raid in about a hour yesterday. Was really awesome. Legit Riven is a great fight.

Destiny 2 is saved!

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished my white glow solstice set (minus the trials 7 wins on boots F that). Too bad the ‘masterwork’ step doesn’t actually masterwork the armor. Cheapskate Bungie

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finished my white glow solstice set (minus the trials 7 wins on boots F that). Too bad the ‘masterwork’ step doesn’t actually masterwork the armor. Cheapskate Bungie
It's not 7 wins on the same card is it? Tassi was talking about a trick... resetting your card after every win.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's not 7 wins on the same card is it? Tassi was talking about a trick... resetting your card after every win.

No it’s just 7 wins total. Can reset your card after each win if you want. But still, trials is not fun imo so probably won’t bother just to have a white glow on my boots that you can’t even see under my warlock robe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Too bad the ‘masterwork’ step doesn’t actually masterwork the armor. Cheapskate Bungie
The only people calling it a masterwork step are misinformed people, though. Not Bungie. Extrapolate that a little bit; the step is auto-completed for every armor that drops after initial completion. You think Bungie is just gonna let you farm unlimited MW armor from the EAZ?

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Got two classes to 1060 now, think I'm just going to do Pit, Prophecy, and Interference every week. Fuck everything else, even NF.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just hit rank 200 yesterday and tomorrow is the literal half way point of the season with 78 days left to go right now. I think I'm probably just going to casually work on whatever title triumphs I can, and just farm EAZ for magnificent armor when I'm bored. Confirmed 30% drop rate from packages + high stat possibility makes it the best gear farm at the moment.

Fadaar

That guy
I just hit rank 200 yesterday and tomorrow is the literal half way point of the season with 78 days left to go right now. I think I'm probably just going to casually work on whatever title triumphs I can, and just farm EAZ for magnificent armor when I'm bored. Confirmed 30% drop rate from packages + high stat possibility makes it the best gear farm at the moment.

I went fucking *HARD* and got to 200 within like the first month. I'm sitting at 362 now (working toward +27 if you're wondering, 1.7/2.8M).

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did prophecy, and pit for the first time today. Currently working on Outbreak Perfected Catalyst.

guardian2.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got to like 160 season rank and now grinding on sons account, so when I need him he can just hop on. My other son started playing as well but on xbox, he did log in on PC a few times (Pc is infinetly better) but dont want to pay the $60 entrance fee to get his shit current on PC. SO I joined the clan on kids account ShefskiTV

Im waiting to grind some more Iron Banner for tokens for next season. Last time we went to our cabin so I missed most of the week.