Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Definitely hoping they streamline Stasis acquisition with Lightfall's release

I doubt Stasis gets updated. However once you beat the Lightfall campaign you'll have an option to purchase a campaign skip for another character which will unlock Strand.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Expansion looks cool. The pronoun shit really detracted from the video though.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont even think stasis needs updating, I mean when it dropped, it already dropped in the "3.0 class" form. Like what is it you want updated about it? Only thing I could see having upgraded is put the unlocks on Ikora like all the other 3.0 class unlocks are. Which would make it easier for everyone without the dumb lockout grind for every class to get into stasis builds. Shit, its been what, 2 yrs? and I dont even have everything unlocked yet. But I doubt they even make that change. Bungie is so hesitant about going back and fixing shit.

Fadaar

That guy
They're not saying update stasis, they're saying update how you acquire it. Those quests were fucking aids to do three times.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This Week at Bungie

"The Centurion in the room is obviously, “Does this mean I can skip previous campaigns too?”. There isn’t a way for now, but rest assured, we’ll continue to monitor your feedback on the matter."

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
lol I feel like I missed a lot of plot since quitting after that first expac.
There's some guy on YouTube that covers the story / lore in a similar way to that guy who does Warhammer. His videos are actually pretty good, and if you want to figure out what the hell's going on it's a good place to start.

I think his name is Byf or something.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I burnt myself out on Byf, watch/listened to absolutely everything he did when I first found him, and then one day just couldn't anymore.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I quit playing during Season of Opulence.

Didn't touch Shadowkeep but seem to have picked up Beyond Light base game with PS+ sub. I'm thinking Witch Queen is a must buy regardless for the story but what do I need to know and what should I not bother wasting my time on before jumping in to Lightfall?

My Light Level is sitting around 1350 but I guess BL/WQ will toss level boost stuff at me anyway.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy

Didn't touch Shadowkeep but seem to have picked up Beyond Light base game with PS+ sub. I'm thinking Witch Queen is a must buy regardless for the story but what do I need to know and what should I not bother wasting my time on before jumping in to Lightfall?

My Light Level is sitting around 1350 but I guess BL/WQ will toss level boost stuff at me anyway.

If you do legendary WQ campaign you'll end up at 1550+. If you wait until LF launch I think everyone is starting at 1600 minimum? Not certain on that one but every expansion they bump the floor up past the previous max.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Yeah I would just wait now until new expansion drops. There is one week left so you would have to grind your ass off to get anything of worth from WQ because most of the good shit is tied to the 4 seasons last year and that is all going away in a week. I guess you can run the campaign, its pretty cool on legendary just for the experience and challenge of running it. Plus it will kind of reintroduce the game to you as well. So youre not a total noob going into lighfall

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
About the only reason I'd go hog wild this week would be to get as many crafting recipes done as possible. There's only a few I'd consider "essential" to craft, but even then no content has ever been so finely tuned that you need perfect crafted rolls to win.

KoahLei

Karen
Can i join the clan? I just started a few weeks ago. Sitting at ~1524 PL. Got three days a week to play and wanted to group up for a legendary WQ playthrough. I'm an old EQ player from the Drinal guild Cats in Hats.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Friday to Sunday. Blow through the WQ campaign at least and get the highest burst DPS exotic in the game. Warlock and Titan both got great armor exotics from the campaign as well.

1677173088722.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lenas Lenas thanks for the invite to the posse last night (Me and Dex)

I am still learning about everything stats wise and such as I progressed the last couple of weeks. Looking forward to playing the expac. I got caught up on the story over the last week.

I am finally getting the hang of it from a stats perspective (a bit) but yeah - this game is anything but newbie friendly (Even though I played before it's been years and everything changed)

I am also ashamed to admit I like Gambit.

MusicForFish MusicForFish I am going to need assistance and holy shit you have some good gear.

If I were Bungie I would fix a few things:

1) Pricing needs to include previous content especially if it gets vaulted - Have two options: 1) $39.99 expansion - $79.99 for Expansion and all seasons - $99 for expansion, all seasons, including all previous content.

2) When I came back, I had no fucking clue what was what. Have an Alan Wake style "Previously in Destiny..." up through to Forsaken. Then lay down the Forsaken Story campaign > Shadowkeep Story campaign > Last Light story campaign > Witch Queen story campaign. At the end of each campaign if there was seasonal content that led to more story (Likely) add a "After (Expansion) a few events occured" and fill those in with cut scenes. Get rid of the free play mission of the next expac altogether. "To continue the story, please enable (Expansio here)

3) Above all, it is so disjointed at the moment no one can have any idea what is going on because you literally have no idea what to do first and none of it is marked. Especially when you throw in those free story missions out of each expansion to get you to buy something you do not even understand story wise. They need to stop pointing people to random content they cannot have without a purchase and LEAD them there instead in a chronicled fashion. Guarantee this would get people to buy a $99 edition of everything from a free to play perspective and on.

2 and 3 only for new accounts. If another class on an account that did it already, drop them at the end of the content marked as played and give them the option to do whatever they want.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users