Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Malkav

French Madman
Meh. Either someone beats me by seconds each time, or those are not usable on the eu ps store.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Hmmmm...yeah you might need a US PSN account? or redeem it on the US psn store? You'd need to get the US version of it for this phase.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You a dev with Bungie or something zarcath? And I'd love one too if able via PM though, I'm slow on board reading today with so much E3 stuff to watch.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Would also love a code. I thought everyone on ps4 was getting them for some reason.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Crap code giveaway? if someone gets an extra PM me one =P I'll have your turd babies.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
The codes i'm passing out are good for immediate play. Rest of the public will get in on thursday or something and goes until the weekend.

5TRJ-27N2-C86B

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like one
frown.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its pretty tight so far - I got stuck on terrain somehow at one point but otherwise its smooth.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its pretty tight so far - I got stuck on terrain somehow at one point but otherwise its smooth.
Can try to hook up (it's MP for the Alpha, right?) tomorrow - so close to finishing a plat that I can't justify taking a break from it rather than knocking out the last couple hours that'll start hitting my bedtime, heh.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I swear if it wasn't for this community I would never get into these betas and stuff. Cheers to all you generous peeps.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well balls. Turns out my Destiny pre-order code has already been used. Going to have to hit up Amazon to get them to send me another.