Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last day of Queen event and RNGesus finally gave me a Supremacy with solar damage. Not the greatest mods on it (2x ammo from drops is nice, Firefly and lack of Field Scout are not) but it beats not having a solar sniper at all.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Last day of Queen event and RNGesus finally gave me a Supremacy with solar damage. Not the greatest mods on it (2x ammo from drops is nice, Firefly and lack of Field Scout are not) but it beats not having a solar sniper at all.
I ran six of them last night, and got six helmets. My buddy did get a sniper on the last run, though.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
That Honest Trailer is pretty accurate, and it makes me realize something. If Destiny had been released for PC, it would be a 3/10 game at best. All of the things that are missing in terms of persistent worlds are basic functionality of PC games. The fact that it is on a console is the major thing keeping it afloat.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
battlefield 4 - dlcs all sucked, base game was fun enough but barely touched DLCs
Actually I liked all of BF3 and BF4 DLCs. Maps were pretty good on most of them and provided me with 100s of hours of multiplayer games. Not to mention all the unlock quests and shit they had for new weapons.

Fadaar

That guy
BF3's remake of BF2 maps and Borderlands 2's Tiny Tina's was probably the two DLC's in recent memory that I got the most time/enjoyment out of.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've always enjoyed the BF dlcs too. I wish they had added grand bazaar to bf4 instead of firestorm though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That Honest Trailer is pretty accurate, and it makes me realize something. If Destiny had been released for PC, it would be a 3/10 game at best. All of the things that are missing in terms of persistent worlds are basic functionality of PC games. The fact that it is on a console is the major thing keeping it afloat.
Yarr, that was pretty great. I said during the Beta that the game was lucky to be releasing when it did (a complete dearth of games on PS4/Xbone) - your point about it being PC only is definitely true. This is the last time I pre order a full game + the DLC's - not an expensive lesson, but still $30

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Anyone still running the raid pretty consistently? I think I'm finally only one upgrade away from light level 28 and would like to check it out at some point.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We'll hopefully get the band back together to run it tomorrow or Wednesday night. Not sure if we're trying hard mode this time or what, need to check schedules and see what everyone's plan is. I think Wed works better for me though.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
We'll hopefully get the band back together to run it tomorrow or Wednesday night. Not sure if we're trying hard mode this time or what, need to check schedules and see what everyone's plan is. I think Wed works better for me though.
I'll be around.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'll do Wednesday but cannot do Tuesday.

spronk

FPS noob
if you have the 200 fusion nightfall bounty, an easy thing to do this week (if you dont wanna wait till next week) is to not follow the nightfall path, but instead head RIGHT from the initial spawn point. Go through the circular door past the giant tower thingie, into the tunnel, and you'll end up at a spot where a bunch of non elite 28s are, they respawn, and count towards the bounty. Its basically the little area in between the main mars area and the land cruiser strike area and has nothing to do with the strike really, for some reason the game instanced it too.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Hm! I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to give it a shot tonight since I still need a ton of kills for that bounty.

Generol_sl

shitlord
I have been running the normal & HM raids on PS4 for the past few weeks. Two of my raid members are bored of Destiny and won't be playing any longer. That said, I have two spots I plan to fill by tomorrow/Wednesday if anyone is interested, has experience on the raid and has their equipment decked out in terms of upgrades. Message me and I will get you in.