Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep. Ice Breaker in particular, simply, breaks the game. Infinite ammo on a high precision, hard hitting, weapon allows you to solo stuff that would, normally, be extremely difficult (if not impossible).
The ammo thing is sweet. My son scored one from a purple engram in a 24 strike.

rrr_img_84169.jpg
rrr_img_84170.jpg

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So I would like to start organizing a day 1 trip into the new raid. Looks like there are a few people down as well. I probably won't be available till around 6pm est. What are others play times that might be interested. I would like to know ahead of time that we have a full group and what time to make sure we are all online.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Count me in. I'll probably be running it multiple times, although with primary weapons only going to be dropping from hardmode, I'm not sure how long I'll maintain it.

Was doing my second nightfall this week and my controller died the same time the top axis mino repopped. Uuuugh. Still not used to their HP buff to make grouping more friendly, but I hate loosing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Venir if you still need it I'll help you after the Alabama/Missouri game

But ya, I'll probably be on in the afternoon on DLC day

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did they change earning a mailbox reward for your first public event of the day? I used to get one every single day, but I haven't received one for the last 4 or 5 days after completing my first PE.

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did they change earning a mailbox reward for your first public event of the day? I used to get one every single day, but I haven't received one for the last 4 or 5 days after completing my first PE.
Yeah, you get your reward upon completion now, no need to go to the tower. So far I've only gotten Motes from PE's, and with them taking the exotic you can purchase from Xur's loot table Motes of Light are about worthless atm.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I was with the worst fucking pug I've iver been with for Atheon today. Wasn't evene hard mode. I had to explain to a level 29 who claimed he had done it like 30 times that the harpies explode when they get near you. An hour and a half later and we still hadn't beaten Atheon.

I was with the worst fucking pug I've iver been with for Atheon today. Wasn't evene hard mode. I had to explain to a level 29 who claimed he had done it like 30 times that the harpies explode when they get near you. An hour and a half later and we still hadn't beaten Atheon.
ouch...

my team got flawless raider yesterday, after I logged out because I had a meeting to go to. Sucks because I was the only one who had never died on any of our attempts.

Ah well, still down to try and i'm sure a few of them would still help me do it.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Added a bunch of you guys today on PS4. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. My playtimes are erratic but hopefully I can do nightfalls or whatever with some of you occassionally.

Vlatt/Venir, it wouldn't let me add you. Says your settings don't allow friend requests. Add me please: Sarthek

DMK_sl

shitlord
I'll be willing to do any and all raids/weekly heroics when expansion comes out. I've got a month of work as of today yeewww.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wife officially has her own ps4 now. I'll be online more. (Yet psn is down, so I can't play anyway)

Erie_sl

shitlord
Only thing I miss about PS3 is that you could see the last time a friend logged on, damn annoying now with this game at determining who to remove from friends list when you're at cap and need to add someone.