Dexter

iannis

Musty Nester
I think they just cut that scene. Cops pulled up, he grabbed the picture. Next scene is quinn drinking tea like a fancylad.

They've shown the scene where Dexter sneaks away from the cops when they show up 10 minutes behind him so often that I think they just are willing to assume you know how that works at this point.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The doctor is probably the serial killer. Turning her former patients against each other to create the uberpsychopath, highlander style.
this
and kill deb ffs.i'm really tired of her character,always whining...ALWAYS!!!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this
and kill deb ffs.i'm really tired of her character,always whining...ALWAYS!!!
took 7 seaons to kill laguerta...

makes me sad thinking back that they killed off doakes, now that i look back on it, he was a great character compared to how these characters have been ffs

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I would be happy if they retconned Doakes back from the dead to have him capture and/or kill Dexter. Because surprise mother fucker, that's why.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maria, we talked about this, that would make you out to be a liar and me like a whiney bitch which is good for no one.

ohkcrlho

took 7 seaons to kill laguerta...

makes me sad thinking back that they killed off doakes, now that i look back on it, he was a great character compared to how these characters have been ffs
since episode 1,i thought laguerta was a bitch but like you said,it took 7 seasons to kill her.in the book,it takes less (it would happen in season 1).
after doakes saw (he already knew) dexter's darkest side,he was already dead,unfortunately....
frown.png

that ukrainian dude from the last season was a great villain but they killed him too early.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Well, Deb DID think she's in love with her own brother, find out he's a serial killer, hide evidence to save him (multiple times?), shoot an innocent person for him, and after all that, after she begged him to leave her alone, he accidentally kills the next guy she dates...all within 1 season. That's on top of the fact that she got engaged to another serial killer who then almost murdered her and had another boyfriend kidnapped and skinned alive.

Her life kind of couldn't get any worse.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it looks like it's gonna be deb spinning out of control and dexter trying to cover her ass every chance he has to take.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's bad times in TV world. This is literally the only show I'm watching now and I don't even like it. I watched 3 episodes of Pawn Stars back to back last night. If Breaking Bad doesn't start soon I'm going to have to like, clean my house or something.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, looks like they set up the scene Dexter will flash back to at the end of the series, the one where the psychiatrist lady told Dexter that he didn't truly love Deb the way Deb loves him, because she sacrificed herself unconditionally for him. I am hereby predicting that he will have a choice to make in the final episode where he can live or die, and they will replay that scene/dialogue, and Dexter will choose to sacrifice himself and prove to himself and to Deb that he loves her just as much as she loves him.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, they'll for sure use that. But there's still the possibility that when confronted with it Dex will just let her die and be all, "lolol, trollingz"

iannis

Musty Nester
It is gonna be funny if fuck-up Quinn is the one (besides doakes) to finally put 2 + 2 = 4 and take down Dexter.

He'll make Sergeant!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Debs reaponse to Quinn when he asked about dexter was damn good, feeling bad for deb=not liking dexter anymore which will change how I feel about the ending. Let us hope they fix that before it ends, this show is called Dexter for a reason.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure I'm at the point where I'm going to stop watching this but still read the thread. I did that with the last 7 or so episodes of Walking Dead and it was much more enjoyable compared to actually watching that shit.

j00t

Pretty sure I'm at the point where I'm going to stop watching this but still read the thread. I did that with the last 7 or so episodes of Walking Dead and it was much more enjoyable compared to actually watching that shit.
that's what I did for the entire last season of dexter as well.

iannis

Musty Nester
They've put Dexter in a sort of interesting place. So if he saves Deb through self-sacrifice that invalidates his entire life. All the murder, all the victims, it was just a game he was playing with himself. If he does that he's an evil that preys on weaker evil. He proves that with self-sacrifice.

And if he doesn't it's the same thing.

Yeahhhh Dexter's gonna die in the last episode. It seems like they've decided that. And he's gonna "redeem" himself through deb one last time.

She'll live.