Dexter

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Hannah going to the hospital was one of the dumbest plot devices I've ever seen. It really feels like the writers were ordered to wrap the series up in the middle of a normal season.

Cybsled

For all the bitching people did, Heroes kind of handled the matter realistically with Sylar. He hooked up with that girl and they got stranded on some island and he was basically "I like you, but I still need to kill you because I can't help it".

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't care at all that she died last episode. I mean, I thought I would, but there was no care to be had.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Hannah going to the hospital was one of the dumbest plot devices I've ever seen. It really feels like the writers were ordered to wrap the series up in the middle of a normal season.
Exactly, last season and there is NOTHING to care about and NOBODY to give two shits about, what a boring season.

If Breaking Bad was like this the suicide rate would treble.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
The good old days had dexter kill 1-2 people an episode, even if they were 2 bit criminals. He was the Batman that could kill. Now his dick got in the way and he is Clark Kent fawning over Lois Lane

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wear a hat at least! First thing they should have done is dyed her hair and cut it shorter, no one would recognize shit but no lets leave the house looking EXACTLY like you do in your police photo...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They could have at least had Harrison get into a life and death situation. She could have fixed that cut on his chin with a butterfly stitch or some super glue.

Silence_sl

shitlord
This season's anti-dexter really, really sucks.

The bad guys in seasons 1-4 were all creepy fuckers. Season 3 was kind of meh, but Smits as Prado really pulled it off, despite having virtually nothing to work with. Let's not even go over how skin-crawlingly awesome Lithgow was in S4. I've known a hyper religious creepy control freak IRL, and Lithgow really fucking nails it. Hell, even Hank's son managed to set off my spidey sense with his creepathon.

I can't even remember this guy's headline name, much less his character's name. Brain doctor? Rug doctor? Woodrow Wilson? No one cares because he isn't creepy, he isn't scary, he isn't memorable, and he isn't ominous. It's as if the writers for the final season are trying to scribble out a coloring book for children, for fuck's sake.

The should have made a short story arc, one final serial killer vs serial killer epic. Say, Dexter versus the Mayberry Mangler as played by John Lovitz. Pick your plot weapon of choice, but the series wouldn't have dragged out for 900 episodes like this year...and Deb never gets over killing LaGuerta, there would be no Hannah McKay, no mystic mother weirdo with Rug Doctor bad guy son. Middle third of the series is Dexter and Deb dealing with their choices, while Miami PD led by Masuka and Batista begin to home in on the serial killer in their midst. The final third of the season would be Dexter being Dexter versus Batista being Batista. The final episode:

Surprise Muthafucka! Fucking Doakes pops out of a Xerox machine at the precinct and kills Dexter with a Swingline stapler. Harrison gets put in an orphanage for young child actors that can't act and will one day be banged out on heroin, and Deb joins the reboot of The Bangles band from the 90's wherein she walks like an Eeeeegyptiaaan. The End. All of this would have been better than what we are getting.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had always assumed the final season would be about Dexter being put on trial.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Man this show sucks now. I spent most of the last episode thinking about how much Vogel looks like the aliens in Fire in the Sky.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Seriously Vogel is so ugly I get uncomfortable when she's on screen. Frightening considering how attractive she was when young

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be honest Dexter sucked since season 2 when he conveniently started to have feelings whenever the writers felt they want the audience to like him. Clinically, he stopped being a psycopath and became aantihero avenger.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
From
charlotte-rampling-young-potrait.jpg

To
ahed.png

Getting old sucks, doesn't it, ladies? Fortunately, as a man, we get "distinguished" in age. Where as females (on average) tend to hit a wall at around 30.

Cybsled

That's why it doesn't hurt to see what a girl's mother looks like, since it can act as a look into the future many times
wink.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That's why it doesn't hurt to see what a girl's mother looks like, since it can act as a look into the future many times
wink.png
It's actually crazy how accurate this really is. I remember teachers telling me this in high school, and when dating a girl in high school and seeing her mom thinking that it was absolutely crazy. However, with the power of Facebook it is easy to see just how accurate that really is at times.

iannis

Musty Nester
She's still very pretty for a woman of her age. Line her up against some 20 somethings she looks like a hag. Line her up some other 60 year old women, she's one of the pretty ones.

But that's pretty self-evident isn't it? Put a short fat, dude next to a trim, tall one and decide who is more handsome. The appearance of youth is one aspect of female beauty as the appearance of strength is one aspect of male beauty.

Mostly I just respect her because she obviously hasn't had any work done. Put her next to a 30 year old botox victim, and Vogel is the pretty one.

You know you'd bang her. I would. That's the closest men like us will ever get to Frank Sinatra.