Dexter

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Glad that leaked. I gave up after two episodes this season but have been keeping up with the thread. I was going to take the time to watch the finale but now don't have to. Sweet.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Granted, the show should have ended several seasons ago, but it certainly seems like Showtime told the writers to end it prematurely. This season was just carelessly thrown together and instead of a cool ending to the series, we get Dexter fucking sailing off into the sunset.

Cybsled

Pretty happy ending for Dexter.
He loses Deb, but he gets to ditch Rita's kids and bang Hannah.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
I hope they do a spinoff starring the Marshall character entitled "THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDIOT EVER"
Seriously....that was horrible. He walks in and sees Saxton, the guy he's been chasing after (and was also on the local news ffs), and doesn't recognize him? Then starts to sloppily untie him and gets stabbed. Fucking horrible show.

Cybsled

Daba, as a spoiler to you, Hannah is in next week's episode based on the leak of the finale. And you thought she wouldn't be ;P

iannis

Musty Nester
They have to leave it open in case they ever decide to do a dexter movie. And by do a dexter movie I mean sell the rights to a studio. And by sell the rights to a studio I mean defraud some investors. When viewed as a simple cash grab, the final season makes a lot more sense.

I was nice dabamf, even if the writers of this show were not.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just caught up. What the fuck with this show. How good would the last episode have to be to make people forget how terrible this season has been?

Deb is the only character I like anymore, other than seeing Hannah or Angels sister naked. Or Masukas daughter, which .. what the hell was the purpose of introducing her at this point?

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
I watched this the other day and was reminded how good the show started out. I mean, compare this opening scene to pretty much anything in the past few seasons. Shit was amazing, it's sad to see it in its current state. Oh well, it'll be put out of its misery tomorrow.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I watched this the other day and was reminded how good the show started out. I mean, compare this opening scene to pretty much anything in the past few seasons. Shit was amazing, it's sad to see it in its current state. Oh well, it'll be put out of its misery tomorrow.

Damn, this show has fallen so far. There had to be a reason why I liked it at one point. Thanks for the reminder.

iannis

Musty Nester
show wore out its welcome 5 seasons ago
Oh, I don't know. The larger arc that ends with Rita in the tub, that's where the show should have ended I think. It was good up until that point. S2, S3, and S4 probably could have been combined into 2 seasons instead of 3. But it's S5+ where the writing gets progressively shittier.

And I even liked Lumen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Season 5 was pretty good. The finale fucking ruined the show though.