Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rolled up a HC necro last Friday. Dropped the trash set that you get from Hadrig's gift, Pestilience I think. Got the pieces for Inarius and going with a tanky lazy-bonestorm build - GiNeC

Shit's pretty great. Did GR70 solo last night. Change out the RRoG and those boots, put on the set boots and the ring that drains life from enemies around you for extra DPS but sacrificing super speed from the boots. Based on this build - Hardcore Necromancer - Super Speed Tank - Necromancer - Diablo III Builds - DiabloFans

If anyone's on HC and wants to group up, add me Kahilm#1145
Grats, you can now get Primals!

The Innarius Bonestorm/lazystorm build is pretty neat. My problem with it is that unless you're sitting at 2M sheet DPS, shit takes forever to die. The build I was looking at was basically things would die from you getting near them and your Bonestorm, but I didn't have the DPS for that.

Took a break from the Necro and made a DH. Then I go back to the Necro and I'm aww cool, this isn't so bad, but then go back to the DH and I"m like oh fuck yes it was. DH is just by far so much easier to farm shit with Multishot.

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grats, you can now get Primals!

The Innarius Bonestorm/lazystorm build is pretty neat. My problem with it is that unless you're sitting at 2M sheet DPS, shit takes forever to die. The build I was looking at was basically things would die from you getting near them and your Bonestorm, but I didn't have the DPS for that.

Took a break from the Necro and made a DH. Then I go back to the Necro and I'm aww cool, this isn't so bad, but then go back to the DH and I"m like oh fuck yes it was. DH is just by far so much easier to farm shit with Multishot.

Yeah things do take awhile to die at GR70. Corpse lance helps if there are corpses around, or pop LotD if it's up. But the tankyness is awesome for HC. I don't have to worry about DCs at all even at GR70. As long as I have 15 stacks of bone armor, which is always, I can stand still and never die.

And pub T13 rifts/bounties things pretty much melt.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much, but i also find bonearmor to be a lot more enjoyable for T13 and Bounty farming.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I like lazy bonestorm but not a fan of Pest builds after trying them. Went back to my monk, strong and speedy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone playing this season still? looking to do group GRift grinding. Have 2-3 friends playing randomly too who want to group but they arent reliable =/

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I started but haven't been reliable in the last couple weeks either with a bunch of other projects rearing their head to crush me.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Most of my friends have already bailed, so i am finding myself playing a lot less now, but if anyone has an active clan, i might pick up my play time again.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm at the point where I just do random weird shit over time while I slowly lose interest. I'm leveling the XP gems and removing level requirement on a full UE/multishot set to put on a level 1 DH. Just because.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm at the point where I just do random weird shit over time while I slowly lose interest. I'm leveling the XP gems and removing level requirement on a full UE/multishot set to put on a level 1 DH. Just because.
This is how it usually works, and then I get some renewed interest towards the end of the season when everyone starts pushing leaderboards.

kudos

<Banned>
So I've been playing this again lately and I have a new character able to do GR29 or so on solo. I've tried to join public games a few times but it seems like people so do their own thing and nobody actually plays together. I don't understand. Can someone explain to me how to actually join a game where people do GR's together rather than run around the map doing quests?

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you joining games with the Bounty option selected? If so, people split up and run them (usually 1 per act) to clear them faster.

Usually if you join/make a game with Rifting as the option, people do specifically that. Some times you wind up with some keys and people ask if anyone wants to do them, but usually works pretty much the same

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Are you joining games with the Bounty option selected? If so, people split up and run them (usually 1 per act) to clear them faster.

Usually if you join/make a game with Rifting as the option, people do specifically that. Some times you wind up with some keys and people ask if anyone wants to do them, but usually works pretty much the same

This. have to make sure to choose the appropriate drop down item on the right when not doing a private game. There's bounties, rifts, grifts and i think something else but yeah. I'd say it was most likely set to bounties as noted by above.