Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I so wish mats were auto loot like gold. There is about zero reason they aren't other than Bliz being cunts.
Pretty much how I see it as well. There was a short discussion about pets in D3 on a stream where the idea of leveling up pet to unlock perks would be interesting. I would be down for that as well, but just have the perks be like gold pick, material pick up. I think having the player pick up gear drops shouldn't change though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 ancient primal yangs, none with discipline. 2 ancient dead man quivers, neither with discipline.

Well, shit. I'd be down for pets being leveled up somehow to pickup more things, or split them so you can pick a pet who picks up gold, one who does db's, one souls etc. Or hell, implement a 'hide loot below gray/white/blue/yellow' filter like every other ARPG has done so you dont spam fill your inventory when you come across a goblin

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
3 ancient primal yangs already, jesus fuck you bro. I mean you can roll disc on if you need. I have an ancient primal DML quiver that is pretty nice but that's it so far when it comes to good primal gear. I got 3-4 in total so far and most have been pure ass.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've gotten one good primal at paragon 430ish (completed my solo 70 around paragon 200). What build are you guys using a primal Yang's for? The UE farm build?

Been playing mostly solo. I pug for bounties but finally got my RoRG so I don't need to do that anymore. Got the Nat's/Mara build finally all set. Some stuff is rolled like junk like my weapon but what's really holding me back now is nothing has RCR :)

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Has D3 changed at all in the last few seasons?
Still on the same patch as season 12. The meta changes a little as people fine tune existing builds and combinations of classes. Overall though it’s pretty much the same.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Patch 2.6.1, which had the class revamps, dropped on 10/24/17. Season 12 opened on 11/9/17. There have been no substantial changes since right before season 12.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Doing more grinding and shit feel free to join me, or msg if you need a PL, or just wanna bullshit in discord.

I already hit 800 para so it's just primals, main stat, and gem ups at this point which is kind of balls. Might work on some other classes.

Boozecube#1634

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since nothing has really changed any build thats been good the past few seasons is likely still just as good if not better.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I have been actually giving it a real go this season since I haven't played in a few seasons and it is pretty fun for a while but I wish there were more people playing or to chat with while grinding since it can get a little boring doing the tedious shit like leveling gems.

I have to give credit to Blizzard for the combat since it's always fluid and fun, but they really fuck themselves in this game just like they did in WoW with the out of control numbers. Monsters with trillions upon trillions of HP while hitting things for billions upon billions is just dumb. Also as smooth as the game is when solo when playing in a 4 man group on higher Rifts the game just chokes and can't handle all the shit on the screen. Necro's seem to be the worst of it, although killing those blue goblins can cause the same frame freezing.

Right now I have my DH geared up pretty well just shy of 900 paragon and mostly ancient stuff and I am in the top 50 on the leaderboards or at least I was a day or so ago with 97 solo rifts I did a couple of 98's and missed it by a couple of seconds so I know I could probably hit that or maybe 99-100 with my current gear but I haven't augmented a single piece of gear with that clandestine despair, I guess you have to since most of the people on the leader boards are already decked out in them but goddamn does that feel like a grind I am not sure I wanna do. Also I can imagine putting that shit on then getting an upgrade and wanting to punch the screen.

Anyways weekend time so I am going to be on for a few hours I guess. If anyone needs a PL, or someone to grind with, or just to bullshit in Discord msg me.

Boozecube#1634

On a side note I wouldn't mind doing a bit more shit on twitch and I know some of you are savvy enough in this area if anyone wouldn't mind helping me improve that shit I would be grateful. I would like to at least add some custom overlays and toss on the FoH symbol and stuff.

Oh also have a HC Wizard if anyone is into that.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So I have been actually giving it a real go this season since I haven't played in a few seasons and it is pretty fun for a while but I wish there were more people playing or to chat with while grinding since it can get a little boring doing the tedious shit like leveling gems.

I have to give credit to Blizzard for the combat since it's always fluid and fun, but they really fuck themselves in this game just like they did in WoW with the out of control numbers. Monsters with trillions upon trillions of HP while hitting things for billions upon billions is just dumb. Also as smooth as the game is when solo when playing in a 4 man group on higher Rifts the game just chokes and can't handle all the shit on the screen. Necro's seem to be the worst of it, although killing those blue goblins can cause the same frame freezing.

Right now I have my DH geared up pretty well just shy of 900 paragon and mostly ancient stuff and I am in the top 50 on the leaderboards or at least I was a day or so ago with 97 solo rifts I did a couple of 98's and missed it by a couple of seconds so I know I could probably hit that or maybe 99-100 with my current gear but I haven't augmented a single piece of gear with that clandestine despair, I guess you have to since most of the people on the leader boards are already decked out in them but goddamn does that feel like a grind I am not sure I wanna do. Also I can imagine putting that shit on then getting an upgrade and wanting to punch the screen.

Anyways weekend time so I am going to be on for a few hours I guess. If anyone needs a PL, or someone to grind with, or just to bullshit in Discord msg me.

Boozecube#1634

On a side note I wouldn't mind doing a bit more shit on twitch and I know some of you are savvy enough in this area if anyone wouldn't mind helping me improve that shit I would be grateful. I would like to at least add some custom overlays and toss on the FoH symbol and stuff.

Oh also have a HC Wizard if anyone is into that.

*Booze! Get your non-combat pet out, it picks up gold!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know 🤔

Actually for some reason I am not the target demo for cosmetic shit in most Blizzard games even less for shit you have to pay for. I have a bunch of pets and wings in D3 and never really use em they just feel like screen clutter.

Then other games like HoTS or Overwatch where they try and sell you loot boxes so you can play Barbie doll fairy princess dress up just don't do it for me, if I get them for free great otherwise pass. Fortnight is bad with fairy princess dress up and they make a killing off of tards. I just don't get it.

I do play Barbie doll dress up in WoW when I play because that's all that matters in that game anymore.

Gonna get on here in a few and stream a couple hours tonight after I get some chicken tendies from Zaxbys.