Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But why? I'm too lazy to actually do the full season for the stash space. And I'm too lazy to figure out why my Crusader survivability is so shit, so f it.

Wrath

Molten Core Raider
I have a wizard on hardcore for the season if anyone wants to join me when I'm playing- Wrath#1868

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
But why? I'm too lazy to actually do the full season for the stash space. And I'm too lazy to figure out why my Crusader survivability is so shit, so f it.

I don't know why myself, I usually bounce out of the season already but for some reason I felt like pushing a bit this season. I am having fun with it even if it's a little repetitive. Still I put on some music or watch something on youtube kinda while killing shit. Normally there are a couple of people on discord now to play with and I am streaming it just for the hell of it.

I am sure at some point I will get sick of it.

I have a wizard on hardcore for the season if anyone wants to join me when I'm playing- Wrath#1868

I have a Wiz also on HC but it's only like 150-200ish paragon and I am still farming T6 since I don't have a full set. Still if you wanna play some I am down. I'll add you. Or I might have already.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

That's surprising. I had one of the easiest season completions i've had ever this season and thats due to the crusader akkhan condemn build. The only thing keeping me from bothering to push higher than GR92 right now is laziness and some frustration. I can survive regular trash + elites/packs just fine, but a couple of the guardians one shot me and also take a while to kill, which is just annoying.

I felt like with other chars in past seasons, i'd near get gibbed by trash but guardians would die real fast.

A big thing about survival with crusader with akhan's is the CDR. If you don't have champion up, you'll die fast (near instantly). but if it's up, you get a free death protection + a ton more damage resist and damage output. So you want around 53-58% CDR and you'll be able to reapply it right before it falls off.

And for speedfarming, the Cracksader build is pretty entertaining just for how damned fast it is. fully buffed, im regularly hitting 50m+ gold streaks, and move so fast it can be kinda hard to pick up legendaries/DB's.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Might roll up a Necro to dump blood shards on. Anyone know how the Rathma group shit works? Seems to still be the go-to for high level GRift groups.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Might roll up a Necro to dump blood shards on. Anyone know how the Rathma group shit works? Seems to still be the go-to for high level GRift groups.
I am now playing a zdps necro and enjoying it, can't really speak on the intricacies of Rathma necro since i haven't played one in group (other than summon mages), but i understand the basics of Rat grouping. Mainly doing 3P since we don't have a reliable 4th - we run without a zdps barb. Support necro's main role is to do what they can to keep permanent land of the dead up (stuns everything on screen and helps in globe generation) and generate health globes, pick up globes since our 3P doesn't run with a support barb. Health globes return essence to the Rathma necros so they can summon and keep up max skeleton mages using Singularity rune (uses all their essence each summon, but it's basically supercharged). Kind of simplistic explanation...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pestilence set is just crazy good if you are rolling necro. I have no idea wtf I am doing, but I pew pew things for 4B on the reg. 10B on crits. Just run around murdering everything in sight.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Pestilence set is just crazy good if you are rolling necro. I have no idea wtf I am doing, but I pew pew things for 4B on the reg. 10B on crits. Just run around murdering everything in sight.
Yeah, it's disgustingly good!

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Bro my Sunwuko WoL monk hits shit for 500B + with shit ass gear (has all the items for the build but they're the first one I found of each).

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Bro my Sunwuko WoL monk hits shit for 500B + with shit ass gear (has all the items for the build but they're the first one I found of each).

That build still rolling? Nice. I have a monk to drop shards on, so that's good to know.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, our 3rd has been running WoL, still badass, but he is changing to wizard because he feels that WoL monk doesn't seem to synergize well with our group...according to him. WoL might have been my favorite build last season or at least a tie for Multishot DH.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Gonna bust this out and grind some shit again. I hit GR100 last night solo as a DH which put me at like 20 on the leader boards, which is good since I still haven't even gotten to the augments yet. I started spending shards on other characters and would still like to find some people to grind some higher level rifts with as a group for Paragon ect.

Right now I am gonna farm up some rift keys so if anyone needs a PL, or just wants to leech I can T13 in like 2-3 min.

BoozeCube#1634

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried to get into this season but then I took an arrow to a water pipe and haven't had the free time to play.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Power went out and lost my HC character. So pretty sure I am done with that fucking shit for the season.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, tha's HC for ya.

Yeah it was super shitty because I was running easy rifts just leveling up some gems and bam everything went black. I had hoped maybe I would live the 10 seconds because I was just fighting a small pack of trash but I knew I was fucked and by the time I rebooted I logged into that lovely go fuck yourself screen. I didn't even get to see what did me in.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
After a year off I'm back in for this season and playing a necro. Anything I should know? (assume I've never played before because my memory is balls)

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rolled up a HC necro last Friday. Dropped the trash set that you get from Hadrig's gift, Pestilience I think. Got the pieces for Inarius and going with a tanky lazy-bonestorm build - GiNeC

Shit's pretty great. Did GR70 solo last night. Change out the RRoG and those boots, put on the set boots and the ring that drains life from enemies around you for extra DPS but sacrificing super speed from the boots. Based on this build - Hardcore Necromancer - Super Speed Tank - Necromancer - Diablo III Builds - DiabloFans

If anyone's on HC and wants to group up, add me Kahilm#1145