Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking at the changes.. i might as well just switch to Demon Hunter and ditch Wizard from now on. I mean, it's great all the non-set legendaries are getting buffed for speed T13s (or T15 if they add that) but if our "GR boost" is arcane orbit Vyrs thanks but no thanks, Blizzard. Can we get ANYTHING that isn't archon based?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The next seasons 2+ months out and those changes are all just damage modifications. I really hope they do it mid-season instead

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The next seasons 2+ months out and those changes are all just damage modifications. I really hope they do it mid-season instead
While the decline of the game makes ladder competition an afterthought, why would they purposefully fuck that up?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The Inarius set changes makes it so that once you start your Corpse Lance you can keep it going without even targeting anything. Pretty hilarious from what I've seen. Oh and Fueled by Death is finally fixed. Just the casting animations and Skeletal Mages just sitting there still on the bug issue.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I usually did T11 with it for key farming because it was a chill playstyle compared to Shadow Impale but yeah, a lot of my favorite speedfarming builds topped out at T11-T12 for efficiently farming.

I know there's probably going to be more rounds of balancing but it's nice to see all the classes kinda brought back into the same band of power level again, around T13 viability..

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Inarius set changes makes it so that once you start your Corpse Lance you can keep it going without even targeting anything. Pretty hilarious from what I've seen. Oh and Fueled by Death is finally fixed. Just the casting animations and Skeletal Mages just sitting there still on the bug issue.
What changes to Inarius? I only saw changes to Pestilence / Trags sets in the Aug 15 notes.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
In this season without the +dex gem mods on gear I was hitting a brick wall around 70 where MS just felt horribly slow. With enough paragon/augments you definitely could but now it'll be at least a bit easier.

Whirlwind is another one that without paragon/augs going above t10 was brutal

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whaaa?

Is there any build that can't?

I've done GR80+ solo in ue6/ms, and that was a couple seasons ago.
At 650ish paragons and with an ancient Yang's and some other ancient pieces (probably 4 total?) it was horribly inefficient for me over T10 or T11. With Shadow Impale and some okay rolled items but some poorly rolled items I was hitting GR78 without issue. It's possible I'm just a baddie. Sure dropping +Dex augments in to my UE set will get some more out of it. It just felt like it topped out to me without putting extreme effort in to it.