Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, and I'll be honest, I didn't think of that until after I made that post, so I decided to leave it as is. The necro pack was forgettable. The new maps were eventually banned from grifts. The new juggernaut affix just gets skipped if you're pushing grifts. The class itself was unfinished and unimpressive. All the high end builds center around 2m cooldown abuse. Many skills didn't receive the QA they needed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759205948
Items

Karlei's Point
Increased Impale damage bonus from 60-80% to 375-500% (9/15)
The Shadow's Mantle
6-piece bonus
Increased the Impale weapon damage bonus from 40,000% to 50,000% (9/15)
Crystal Fist
Fixed an issue where you would not gain the buff from Crystal Fist if you had both the Channeling Pylon buff and Raiment of a Thousand Storms equipped (9/15)

SeanDoe1z1

Hard to beat necro RGK.

Also FB WD is stupid again. I am trying to gear up to try meteor wiz on PTR atm.

xzi

Mouthbreather
What do you guys think about Blizzcon this year?
New expac? New game?

Too close to the Necro release?

or just disappointment lmao

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They will jack Torment level up, add a bunch of zeroes, and never address the game's basic flaws or even attempt to appeal/monetize it any further.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Rumor has it the druid is next, but it's the internet and that prolly ain't true. Wouldn't surprise me though because like Malakriss Malakriss mentioned, them not even attempting to monetizing it further is weird. Especially after the necro seeming to be pretty successful.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What do you guys think about Blizzcon this year?
New expac? New game?

Too close to the Necro release?

or just disappointment lmao

What slippery slippery said but you shouldn't be disappointed by it. The current state of development and support for D3 should give you zero expectations in which to disappoint. The necro pack was a nice little surprise, needed some work, but still nice because no one was expecting it. Come play PoE and be surprised by whatever they release next(D4).

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm expecting a D4 for certain, don't really expect an announcement anytime soon though. It's a shame how little love they actually seem to give to the game but can't sell skins I suppose

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they make D4 in to PoE I will certainly not buy it. I can't stand PoE. I have tried a bunch of times to get in to it but the game just falls flat.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If they make D4 in to PoE I will certainly not buy it. I can't stand PoE. I have tried a bunch of times to get in to it but the game just falls flat.
They can make it similar to it in some aspect, but not all aspects. Mostly customization and shit. The rune system in D3 is really poor in comparison to what you can do in PoE in terms of modifying skills. The paragon system+3slots cubes is also quite a joke when compared to the passive tree+ascendency+pantheon. Combat can stay D3-like and same for the loot distribution and systems(no trading, high droprates, maybe sets stay too just don't make them so OP everything is balanced around sets rather than skills, and make them more breakable so you can customize more).

There's definitely a lot of room to improve the game I'd say. In the meantime maybe that korean arpg will ever release and not be riddled by pay to win shit. Maybe.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I would play the everloving fuck out of PoE if I could just respec whenever I want cause I sometimes don't want to follow a guide and make my own build but you can completely fuck yourself. I'm just not a giant fan of alts (not counting new leagues, ofc I'm gonna make a new char then).

& korean game, not riddle by p2w? I'll suck dick for that. No dicks in my near future though luckily.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Paying for respec sounds like a big deal at first, but it's honestly not. You get 24 respec points through leveling quests as it is(most builds allocate ~113 points, which is level 90). On top of that, Orbs of Regret, which is currency for 1:1 respec points, aren't that expensive. I haven't used any this league and I've accumulated almost 60 just from drops. I just bought an item that could have gotten me hundreds of regret orbs if I had converted the cost.

I'm coming to the conclusion that you should plan on at least more than one character per league, depending on your goals. Starter, mapper, end boss killer. Bricking your character because respecs aren't free pales in comparison to that.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paying for respec sounds like a big deal at first, but it's honestly not. You get 24 respec points through leveling quests as it is(most builds allocate ~113 points, which is level 90). On top of that, Orbs of Regret, which is currency for 1:1 respec points, aren't that expensive. I haven't used any this league and I've accumulated almost 60 just from drops. I just bought an item that could have gotten me hundreds of regret orbs if I had converted the cost.

I'm coming to the conclusion that you should plan on at least more than one character per league, depending on your goals. Starter, mapper, end boss killer. Bricking your character because respecs aren't free pales in comparison to that.
Right but all those orbs of regret coming from using a 3rd party website to trade for them right?

If it's so easy why not just make it a part of the game?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Right but all those orbs of regret coming from using a 3rd party website to trade for them right?

If it's so easy why not just make it a part of the game?
I'm part of the crowd that supports some sort of AH, so you're not going to get much debate from me on this matter.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would love an AH in game. Heck I never minded the real world cash auction house in D3 because I never cared about what someone else has.