Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
2 Primals this season, and both are fucking Custerian Wristguards, and one of them even rolled shit stuff on it. Fuck you game :(

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Can someone explain why UE Grenade builds don't use the UE set pants? 6 piece bonus seems insane - it's like a 16x multiplier if you're full discipline.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can someone explain why UE Grenade builds don't use the UE set pants? 6 piece bonus seems insane - it's like a 16x multiplier if you're full discipline.
Not sure what build but I'm gonna say Ring of Royal Grandeur in the cube probably. Don't think any serious build doesn't use at least one 6pc other than ancient everything LoN but not sure if that's still a thing.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre

As hinted at by Pyros, the build uses rorg in the cube.

Next patch it will be overtaken by MS by far, as Yang and DML are getting huge Multishot damage bonuses (at least as it stands on the PTR).

UE set is buffed too, but it buffs grenades and ms equally, so overall grenade falls behind by a ton.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'm not getting too excited about the buffs until they go live. Seen way to much shit nerfed over years right before a season starts.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems like instead of lowering the shitty necro sniping build they are boosting others to be somewhat comparable. Only problem is toughness isn't also going up I don't think so some classes may still be fucked in that regard

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Do note that the guy got a good farming rift, YMMV. Also, he has 3100ish para, which makes a HUGE increase in damage for any build. It is likely that he has really crazy gear, augments, and gem levels.

If you watch the video he shows he put nothing in main stat for paragon. Granted I'm sure he's still getting all of the other bonuses.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
A lot of Shards or a lot of Death's Breaths. Tasker and Theo is the rarest drop for gloves. Here's a breakdown of the expected number you would have to spend:

Legendary Drop Rates & BloodShard Prices 2.6.0

And I feel your pain -- I'm pushing Paragon 800 for the season and have not seen a Bakuli Jungle Wraps yet, although I have at least 5-6 Witching Hours.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
It looks like they are using the trag oul blood lance build as a baseline and trying to get other builds up to that same level.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Any suggestions on a solo monk build, dusted D3 off and never had played a monk so doing one in season 11. Just about to hit 70.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Oh one last question, is there any impacting benefit from season other then the gear set? Or if i get the 6 set for the monk is there nothing really beneficial from doing season?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The main benefit is there are more people in public games. You also get a portrait frame. If you go far enough you get a permanent stash tab.