Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they implemented the AH they may have to remove having enchanter rerolls to balance it out. With anything being one roll away from perfect stats probably would cut down on tedium but nothing that screams I NEED IT like it was at launch.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
AH is a horse-shit mechanic for games like this IMO. It completely fucks your reward system structure, and there's no way around that, period.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finding a meaningful currency would be the most difficult thing. If you make it gold then what do you use more gold for when you have 100+ billion? Unless someone has enough keystones to never need to run a yellow rift then its really hard to not have more gold than what you need. The nature of farming bounties, keystones, DBs, exp pools means you are most likely going to be encountering gold, especially with classes that pair up goldwrap + avarice + hoarder gem into their farm sets

If you made the currency DBs, which is the only somewhat limiting currency then everyone just runs around in sages sets on yellow rifts 24/7 and the bots scrape all the good gear when people figure out they could post things for 10k or 20k DBs and the botters would buy it

Sadly it might just be too late in the game to implement it. If they did something special with Season 12 and made anything dropped during Seasons tradeable that might be kinda fun just to mix things up. They could get a free 3-4 month test run that way and may even spark some more seasonal interest beyond just the first few weeks

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How much time is left on the current season? Haven't really kept up with seasons for at least the last few.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Probably another 6 weeks or so. This league started August 4th and leagues tend to be three months long.

Borzak

Thanks, started a wizard on seasonal. Never played a wizard. I thought you used to could change a setting to avoid the story and all that, but not on seasonal I have to do the whole story stuff?

Also no way to enable my wood splinter guy that just picks up gold?

Sorry for dumb questions. Haven't played in quite a while.

Nevermind, found the adventure mode.

Borzak

Any suggestions on finding a build? I made 70/75 now on wizard and went to dialofans to get a build. Ghost town. The latest post in wizards was back in May and on the build search there were 2 builds for this season.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This season didn't really change the builds aside from adding necros. PTR / next season will drastically change things with tons of builds for each class though.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
You can find a lot of builds just going to the leaderboard tabs and view player or view character or something. You see the top 100 builds for each class and you can kind of brainstorm based on those guys.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
You aren't going find a bunch of builds on the leaderboards. Every class has 1 build if you are going to push, if you aren't playing that build then you aren't going to be on the leaderboard.

Borzak

I'll look at leaderboards and past season to give me some ideas. Still don't have a real build. Just stuck stuff I got along the way, finished the season, and GR50. The 6 set pieces from the season which I got via loot and ring of grandeur before I finished the season.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
This is usually the first place I look for the baseline cookie-cutter version of builds, then dig a little after that to find the variations people are actually using.

Wizard Builds

Although I think Wizard has the problem of every good build revolves around Archon or bust, and that's not really a playstyle I enjoy.

Borzak

Thanks, I've seen that site in the past. Been so long since I played totally forgot about it.

Borzak

Link helped a lot. After taking several seasons off and never having played a wizard I really didn't know which loot to keep. Was starting to stack up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

I bothered enough to finish season journey, only needed to do Avarice and some bounty runs for cube. Zero incentive to do anything further until the next patch though.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wouldn't mind seeing Diablo 4 but only if we get another Xir, or Xy Diablo with tits, and more colorful rainbows and ponies and shit. Definitely less blood and less satanic overtones. Maybe in this one Gluten Free Barista Xirablo can virtue single our heros to stop the humans from eating meat and to open the borders of Tristram to all.

• 1Smuggly

Malakriss

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/21097429
Season 11 will be ending on the following dates and times:

North America: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Season 12 will begin about three weeks afterward on the dates below:

North America: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST