Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After looking it all over, Monk starts with the best EP set and I love me some EP so....

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
After looking it all over, Monk starts with the best EP set and I love me some EP so....

That's what I was thinking until I remembered needing 2 rare ancient weapons instead of just 1. Same for barbs, fuuuuck that noise

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'll be playing tonight but sadly got a lot of business to take care of so wont be on until later.

DH for lyfe

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I like this comment on that video.

""Government is greedy." Says the person who wanted hundreds of Diablo 3 collectors editions to sell for lots of money."

lol, I still have mine brand new in the shrink wrap too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I assume you'll want to do the challenge rift by level 40 and then use the DB to roll level 70 weapons and hope for level reduction. Did a practice run through to learn where the elites spawn and how the WD challenge plays but you can clobber it by a full minute if you move efficiently.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's what I was thinking until I remembered needing 2 rare ancient weapons instead of just 1. Same for barbs, fuuuuck that noise
Yeah but it needs a lot less other weapons. Both weapons are the same type right? So upgrades become efficient. With the bonus to the set and other items in thinking you can solo 70s without ancient weapons. We shall see, maybe I will get frustrated at the drops.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I've only ever played Monk, Wizard and Necro. Thinking Barb or Crusader for this season.

You want to do the Challenge Rift right after you create a character for the gold and crafting materials you get.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Datmodz and Quinn69 started streaming D3 again but I'm sure soon as PoE 3.1 expansion comes out they'll quit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game feels like the most tired mare in the Blizzard stable. They have to be working on something big? Not a whisper about D3 at BlizzCon. Not even a Diablo HotS hero.

• 1Salty

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
It's just a skeleton crew that maintains the game. Necro pack was a bone(no pun) and offered no real new content other then another way to go through the exisiting content.

If D4 is happening it's a LOOONG way off.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like this comment on that video.

""Government is greedy." Says the person who wanted hundreds of Diablo 3 collectors editions to sell for lots of money."

I've seen some vids of that dude selling Magic cards or some shit. He seems to get a massive hardon everytime he can rip someone off.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Datmodz and Quinn69 started streaming D3 again but I'm sure soon as PoE 3.1 expansion comes out they'll quit.
They never left because of PoE, they left because they got banned for botting.

Finished my Headrig's Gift. Still don't have any of the non-set gear I need but if any FoH bro's need a PL it will be slow but sure :) Hit me up on BNet, should be around this afternoon and then again in the evening.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I've seen some vids of that dude selling Magic cards or some shit. He seems to get a massive hardon everytime he can rip someone off.

Never heard of him till now. I watched the first few minutes of the video. Looked like a "LOOK AT ME" now kind of video. He made $10,000 in almost 2 years, didn't say if that was 10k profit or just 10k gross. Wasn't all that impressive, and he had enough left just looking at the video that it took up a fair portion of that room.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It's just Rudy being Rudy. He's a fun guy spending money on his card shop. I believe he has some other businesses that actually turn profits (restaurants). He came from Wall Street.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They never left because of PoE, they left because they got banned for botting.
I have no idea who that other dude is but every time I ever saw people claim quin was botting it turned out to be bullshit. He got a suspension once for a character name, that's it.